30: School Performance

It had been a few weeks since Violet's song had been released and the school had asked her to perform the song during one of the many concerts they have every year

It had been a few weeks since Violet's song had been released and the school had asked her to perform the song during one of the many concerts they have every year. Obviously she said yes but she was very nervous. She has never sang her song in front of how many people she was going to be. She was waiting backstage to go on when a boy came over to her.
"Hey. I'm Thomas. Thomas Harris." The boy says.
"I'm Violet. Violet Toretto." Violet replies.
"I know." Thomas says.
"I would say that creepy but I guess I am a famous singer now." Violet says with a laugh.
"Yeah." Thomas says also laughing.
"We should hangout sometime. Also is it okay if I get a photo with you?" Thomas asks.
"I would love to hangout you sometime and sure." Violet says before her and Thomas take the photo.
"Thanks. I better go it looks like you are about to go on. Good luck." Thomas tells her before walking away.
Once Thomas had walked away Grace comes over to her.
"Why were you just talking to Thomas Harris?" Grace asks.
"He came over to me. He seems really nice." Violet says.
"Trust me the last girl he got close to got there heart broken. Just be careful." Grace tells her.
"I have already had my heart broken loads I am sure I can handle another heartbreak." Violet says with a laugh before she is called to go onstage.
"Good luck." Grace tells her.
"Thanks." Violet says before going up on stage.
It is silent for a few moments before the music starts.

After the concert was over Violet was getting ready to leave when she sees Thomas.
"Hey Thomas!" Violet calls.
"Hey Violet." Thomas says walking over to her "you did great."
"Thanks. I was just wondering if I could have your number. You know so we could arrange a day, time and place to meet." Violet says.
"Of course." Thomas says with a smile.
"Okay." Violet says also with a smile as she grabs a piece of paper. She writes her number on it before handing it to Thomas and grabbing her bag. "Text me."
Then Violet leaves with Thomas watching her with a smile on his face.

"Hey girls!" Violet says as she heads over to Grace, Emily and Sophia.
"Hey girly you ready to go out for dinner?" Emily asks.
"You know it." Violet says with a laugh.
"Okay let's go." Grace says before they leave for a restaurant which was just down the round from the school.
"You did great on stage Vi." Sophia tells her.
"Thanks." Violet says with a smile.
"Grace told us she saw you talking to Thomas Harris. Is that true?" Emily asks.
"Yeah. I don't see a problem with talking to him. He seems nice." Violet says.
"He has broken a lot of girls hearts, Vi." Grace tells her.
"Well I think he's changed. He doesn't seem like a person who would break someone's heart." Violet tells them.
"Okay. But if he does end up breaking your heart he is dead." Emily says making them all laugh.
"We are only friends." Violet says shaking her head laughing.
"For now you guys are just friends." Grace says winking at Violet.
"Grace!" Violet says nudging her playfully while laughing.
They all laugh before they get to the restaurant. They walk in a sit down before they look at the menu, order. When their food comes they eat it before paying and going their separate ways back home.