Chapter 11: Legion

Start from the beginning

As I was thinking I heard someone nervously calling my name. I turned around and saw Cardin Winchester of team CRDL. 

Cardin: "H-hey Eclipse."

"Hello." I simply replied.

In the corner of my eyes, I could see the others glaring at him.

Cardin: "Do you have a moment?"

"Sure." I stood up and wanted to follow him and his three teammates.

Yang: "What are you planning Cardin?" 

Yang asked angered and the glare of the others intensified.

Cardin: "We only want to ask him something. In private."

I followed him and the rest of his team out of the cafeteria until we made it to an empty hallway. I have my guard up just in case they plan something. They then stopped and lined up next to each other in front of me. Now I'm confused.

Cardin: "Please help us with our studies!

He said no he pleaded for this. I thought for a moment and remembered that Oobleck wanted him and his team to stay after class, probably he told them that they are too bad in history and should search for someone who could tutor them.

"O K A Y."

Cardin: "I know we weren't the nicest- Wait, what?!"

He as well as his friends were surprised when I didn't decline his request.

"You heard me right, but in return I want you to not bother me with any stupid patter and so on."

Cardin: "We are truly sorry! But we really appreciate your help, you are the best of our schoolyear after all. We only were like this because we thought, you are like your brother but after we heard that you don't like him-"

He wanted to say more about it but I stopped him.

"I know, I don't like him too, in fact, I hate him so I don't mind if you hate him too. So do we meet after school at your dorm?"

Cardin: "Yes! And thank you!"

The four were more than happy and I was happy to hear that I'm not the only one who doesn't like Zure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV, Ozpin's office

Inside the Headmaster's Office, Ozpin was sitting in his chair while Ironwood walked up and down seemingly very angry.

Ironwood: "Ozpin, I can't explain what happens to the Atlesian Knights - 200."

Ozpin: "Well, we can at least surely say it isn't a malfunction of the Knights itself, so they either got hacked or someone changed some things in their program."

Ironwood: "I know, but when my technicians examined the robots, there was nothing aside from the fact that some soldiers said, they have seen some weird black and golden constructs HoVering over them like they were controlling them like puppets."

Ozpin: "But your Atlesian Knights aren't the only things that are affected. The Grimm that got eliminated around Vale displayed nearly the same behavior and also had those constructs."

Ironwood: "And what are we going to do about this matter now? We can't explain what all this means!"

Ozpin: "First of all we both are also the headmasters of Huntsmen Academies and have responsibility for our students. We don't know how strong these modified Grimm are, maybe 'she' tries out something new and I'm concerned about the safety of the students. I doN't want them to die pointlessly. So how about we send a teacher with a group of students from every school year to see how strong they are compared to the students?"