Chapter 14

I could tell he was taken back by my words. I was too, but I knew I wanted to say that to him. I really did mean it, and knowing that Eren likes me too makes me think something could happen between us.

I was waiting for some kind of reaction, but he just stared at me, eyes slightly wide. I was starting to think he changed his mind. I make an awkward face and clear my throat. In a blink, Eren's lips were on mine. He placed his hand on my cheek as his lips moved against mine. I mentally sighted, relaxing my mind from thoughts of him not liking me anymore.

He slowly pulled away to look me in the eyes.

"We should head back to my car." Before I could respond, he pulled me up and walked in a hurried pace.

"Wait- What are you-"

"No questions, Y/N"

When we finally came to his car Eren unlocked it but instead of getting to the driver's seat, he opened the back doors. He picked me up and layed me down in the back seats, and then got on top of me, closing the doors quickly. He spread my legs and layed in between them as he started kissing me again. His kisses were turning into wet and sloppy ones as his hand made it's way beneath my shirt. I inhale deeply through my nose trying to calm down my nerves that were on edge right now. His lips found my neck and I rise my body to his chest, needing more contact. I desperately run my hands over him to take of his shirt, and when I finally grab the ends of it, he takes it off in a second. His body was something I could look at for days and not get bored of it. He sees my hungry eyes and takes my hands, placing them on his abs, slowly moving them lower and lower before pinning them above me. Then he lowers his touch to my waist as he kisses my jawline. I felt so hot right now, and my shirt was bothering me.

"Take it off." I said and surprisingly, Eren got that quickly and roughly took of my shirt, throwing it on the front seat. I was now only left with my black bra covering my chest. He kissed me all the way down to my breasts and then to my stomach. I breathed heavily as I watched him. He gripped on my pants with his teeth making eye contact with me. This picture will stay imprinted in my mind for a long time, and I'm not complaining. He slides down my jeans, and the finally takes them off too. I swear to god for a second there I wanted to squeal out of happiness that I wore matching underwear today. He got back up to my and kisses me seductively, and then I felt it. His fingers traveling from my chest, my stomach, and then grabbing my hips, hooking his thumb on my panties.

"Eren-" I place my hand on his, slowing him down. I didn't know if I was still ready to go that far, and I felt shy.

"Don't worry, I'll make you feel good." He said deeply and smirked, so I remove my hand and nod.

I trusted him, and I knew he wouldn't do anything that I don't want. He takes of my panties and I blush like crazy. It was my first time being so intimate with someone. I try to close my legs but Eren held my thighs. I knew what was going to happen, I wasn't that innocent to not know a thing. But, usually when guys do that, they expect something in return, and I don't know how to do that 'something'.

Eren kissed me all around, sucking on some places on my thighs. He was trying to make a hickey there, and I didn't stop him. Eren seemed to have a liking for doing that, so I let him, it wasn't a place that anyone can see. Except him.

His soft lips didn't even touch my core, and I already felt so turned on. I bite down on my lip and watch him do his job. He looked like he knew what he was doing. When his mouth finally touched my already wet p*ssy, I gasp and my hands fly down to his hair, taking a few locks and gripping them.

"So wet for me already and I didn't even start" His dirty talk did wonders to me, and I loved listening to his deep voice.

He gives my p*ssy a kitty lick from the bottom to top, and my head hits the seat below me. My chest was rising up and down so fast, and my heart felt like it would jump out. Eren focused on my clit, licking it in different ways to pleasure me.
I start moving my hips, wanting more, but he immediately stopped.