Chapter 13

My stomach started getting that hot sensation and I felt my core throb as Eren pressed his hard abs against it. I enjoy being kissed my him, it's like he's been kissing me for years so he knows my every spot. As much as I wanted this to continue, I collect myself and push him away by his shoulders. He was breathing heavily as he looked me in the eyes.

"Not now.." I shake my head. I saw Eren's eyes come to as sort of realization, and he lets me down.

"I'm sorry... I didn't..." He looked down and bit his lip.

"Do you want to go somewhere? Home?" I lower my hands to his waist. His hands were hanging on his sides, and he looked like he was thinking. I don't know if he can leave now, since the game isn't over yet, but still he is on the bench anyway.

"Let's just go, I'll drive us somewhere" He said and took my hand. I waited for him to put on his clothes again and then we both left.

We got a few looks from people that were coming out of the bathroom, and some even wanted to take a picture with Eren. He accepted of course, and you watched him put on a fake smile every time camera clicked. When that was done, he walked you to his car that was on the small parking lot which had only a few cars. You assumed that was where players parked. Getting in the car, you remember Armin was still there, probably worried, so you take out your phone to text him. Eren was just about to start driving, when he looked at me. I noticed he was staring so I lower my phone, giving him a questioning look.

He leaned in, and simply kissed me, but at the same time reached out his hand next to me. When he pulled away I hear a clicking sound and look down. He buckled on my seatbelt. I smile as he did the same on his side, and then finally drove away. It was almost 10 at night. The whole ride was quiet, but it wasn't uncomfortable. Some slow music played from the radio, filling in the silence between us.

Eren stopped the car in front of a park that was beautifully lighted up by some lamps, and surprisingly it wasn't empty. There were a people walking around here and there, most of them teenagers in groups. I was looking around and didn't notice Eren got out of car. He opened the door on my side and held in his hand. I took it and got out.

We walked along some path that is decorated by benches and flowers. It was my first time being here, and it was beautiful. Eren held my hand in his the entire time, my fingers intertwined with his. After some time we arrived close to the river, and sat down on a wooden bench. Eren pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. We stayed like this for awhile, enjoying the warm night.

"I'm sorry you had to see that today..." He started talking, breaking the silence. I take a deep breath.

"I just hope you're okay." I didn't know what else to say, I mean should I be bringing up the fact that he almost broke the entire face of that guy? He did hit Eren first though, without any reason, but it still didn't feel right. Eren also looked like he was ready to break more than just his face, so that's kind of scary.

"Eren-" I lift my head from his shoulder and look at his side profile. He stared in front of him.

"Talk to me..."  I knew he knew what I meant about that, I wanted to know what his outburst was about.

"I'm like this since forever Y/N... This isn't the first time my anger got to the best of me." I was listening, not saying anything.

"I started getting symptoms of anger issues when I was eleven, and it got so bad my mom had to send me away to a boarding school. I was there until 16, and that's where I started playing football. My teachers noticed that I was actually good, and that it helped in calming me down. My career in football just went up from there, and I always forget about my anger when I play. Field was like my hiding spot from anger." Eren was finally opening up to me, and I felt good, but listening to him and what he was going through... it was hard.

"My anger issues did get better and I can control it to a certain extent, but sometimes I still fail, like I did today... and that has consequences."  He looked down and I swear his voice cracked. I place my hand on top of his and squeezed it reassuringly. I wanted him to know that I was there for him.

"I'm not like you Y/N, I'm not normal. I never was and never will be. My problems always affected my friends, that's why everyone that got to close got burned. Armin is the only one that helped me, and didn't run away..."

Eren continued talking, but I stopped listening. How did he hide everything so well all this time? I didn't even have a clue about any of this. Maybe he didn't learn how to control it, but how to hide it. So, if he didn't want anyone close, why does he spend time with me? He even said he liked me. It must be so hard for him to admit his feelings, and I just brushed it off, like it wasn't even important.

"Eren-" I interrupt him and he stopped talking, looking at me confused.

"I like you too"