Chapter 12

TIME SKIP : 5 HOURS BEFORE THE GAME

Y/N'S POV

Today was the day of Eren's game, and he texted me to ask if I would go. I said I will think about it, but really, I didn't want to go. I knew I would see his friends there, and they don't seem like they really like me that much. Plus, I don't want to deal with Judy again.

Although there were many reasons I shouldn't go there, I wanted to see Eren play. Armin said he was really good, so maybe I should go to see for myself. That gave me an idea. I go to my contacts and search for Armin. Then I press call. It rings for some time before he finally picks up.

"Hi Y/N, what's up?" I don't know why, but hearing his voice was so nice, since we didn't see each other for so long. He was still on that trip, but Eren said he will come back in time to watch the game.

"Armin, hey, nice to hear from you.. How are you?" I didn't want to make it look like I was calling only to ask him about the game, so I started some small talk.

"Great, visiting libraries is fun! I bought some medicine books so you can take a look at them too!"

"Oh really? You're making me excited here" I hear him chuckle on the other side as I laughed too.

"Um so, when are you coming back?" I bite my lip as I ask him.
"I think we'll be there just in time for the game, so probably around 7:30 PM. Are you going?"

"Well it's not like I know the way to the stadium, but I don't know yet... I don't want to just sit there alone.." I tried to not sound so obvious that I wanted to go with him.

"Oh don't worry, we'll come to pick you up, my friends are going too. Well then, I have to go now, but be ready by that time okay? I'll ring you when we get here so you come down."

"That's great, see you then!" You say excited, and hang up. Good, now if you come across Judy and feel the need to dig out her eyes, Armin can easily stop you.

Standing up, you go to take a shower and slowly start to get ready. It was still early, so there was no rush. You had the music on the whole time, enjoying your shower. After that, you blow dry your hair and decided to straighten it. You put on some makeup and then head to your closet to find an outfit. You were going for something casual and comfortable. When you finally find the perfect one, you put it on and then look at the time. It was 6:50 PM, so for the meantime you were just on your phone. You remember you didn't text Eren that you would actually be coming, so it will be kind of a surprise. There was no point in texting him now, he was probably already there, warming up.

As some more time passed by, your phone finally rings. It was Armin, saying they were waiting for you downstairs. You put some perfume and head down.
Armin was outside, leaning against a black car. When he sees you, he waved and you walked in his direction. You were a little surprised when he hugged you, but did hug him back.

"Y/N.. you look nice..." You saw his cheeks reddened a little bit, making you think how cute he is.

"Thank you, you look good too.." He smiled and both of you get in the car. There you meet two of his friends, which were both very nice. They give off a completely different vibe and approach than Eren's friends, so you were comfortable.

It took about 10 minutes before you arrived. The place was huge and crowded. Lucas, which was the one who was driving, parked the car at the parking lot. When you stepped out of the car, cold wind hit your skin and you shiver at the sight. This was a big ass stadium, and in there were probably a lot of people.

"Hopefully we get good seats." You say as everyone walked to the entrance.

"Oh no worries, we have VIP seats. Eren reserves them for us all the time." Armin walked with hands in his pockets as he talked. You just nodd and continue walking.