𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

Beginne am Anfang

The very next shock was when he suddenly felt a wet finger entering him, the sensation almost completely forgotten.

Jungkook furrowed his brows at the uncomfortable sensation, trying to adjust as quickly as he could, clenching only around one finger in him.

„No need to rush, angel. Relax for me" Jimin broke the kiss only to reassure the boy beneath him, wasting no time now as he pressed his lips to those swollen ones again.

He just wanted to ram it in, to finally make love to his other half.

The demon knew he would have to properly prepare the younger—they hadn't been doing this for long, all the situations that had happened lately hadn't even allowed them to make love.

The younger one finally relaxed completely, got so into the kiss that it became the only thing that he paid attention to now.

Of course the demon took advantage of that, slowly sliding a second finger in as he added pressure to his throat.

„Oh my—"Jungkook moaned deliciously into the kiss, a tear of pleasure running down his cheek.

Jimin finally began to move his fingers, spreading him open as the lube continued to make wet noises.

The younger boy arched his back a little as he felt himself relaxing more and more with each passing second.

„Already so wet for me, hmm?" The demon broke the kiss, numbling to him with deep voice.

The poor boy couldn't help it as he bit his lip and clenched his thighs around his boyfriend's hips.

Jungkook's eyes widened and a small gasp escaped his lips as he suddenly felt those fingers too deep, brushing against his prostate.

Jimin just leaned in close to his ear, smirk on his face that the younger one couldn't see.

Found it." The second he said it he started moving his fingers too fast, literally abusing the boy's prostate.

„Not there—please! Ahh-'" The younger stuttered, his voice panicked as he tried to back away from those fingers on the bed because it was too much for him.

But that didn't stop the demon, his tentacles wrapping around each of his thighs, pulling him back into place, ignoring the pleases that came from the younger boy's lips.

„Don't run away from me" Jimin said with dominance in his voice, showing no mercy as he kept pushing at his sweet spot with riding speed.

„Too much—oh my! H-Hyung!" Jungkook pleaded and patted the older man's shoulder as tears continued to stream down his cheeks.

It was too much, too much pleasure that was building in his stomach every second.

Not even a full minute had passed and the younger boy suddenly covered his mouth, his thighs throbbing as he came, spilling onto his own stomach.

Only that made the demon to finally pull out his digits, smirking at the sight of his soulmate being fucked out just from his fingers.

„So pretty, my beautiful angel" Jimin numbed mostly to himself, scanning all the details on his soulmate.

The younger boy's chest was moving up and down, trying to calm down from his intense orgasm—he couldn't even look at the demon.

The older man just licked his lips, his fingers teasingly spreading his seed over the younger's belly, almost as if he was proud of himself.

„I-I'm sorry..." Jungkook said as he turned his head towards him, looking at his own load on his torso with tears in his eyes in shame.

Those tentacles around his thighs were suddenly moving of their own accord, flipping the poor boy onto his stomach at rapid speed.