Prologue

I don't ever wanna let you down

I don't ever wanna leave this town

'Cause after all

The city never sleeps at night

-It's time by Imagine Dragons <3 

I'm really new at this so please don't be to harsh, but do give me your opinion and advices :)

Thankss to OnceUponAGirl for helping me with the summary of the story (:

Now on with the story:D 

Prolouge

Camielle's POV

Camielle POV

 The light bulbs glowed distinctively on the sides of the otherwise dark street. The billboards cast shadows on the street.  I walked on the sidewalk, my arms crossed over my chest to save myself from the chilly wind. The rustling of the fallen leaves made my head turn towards them. Their maroon and orange colors showed signs of the arrival of autumn. The wind blew my hair backwards. 

 It was creepy walking all alone in the streets so late at night, knowing that there were eyes watching my every move. But I paid no attention to it. I had many other things on my mind. For starters, my boyfriend dumped me tonight for some blonde cake faced monster, and my best friend, Nicole, left me all by myself to spend time with her excuse of a boyfriend. 

 The party I was coming from was insane. In all honesty, I loved partying but this party was way too crazy even for a person like me. The whole house was full of people I’d never even seen or heard about. There was either alcohol in everything or drugs. No one in that household was in there right mind. So after getting dumped and ditched by my best friend I decided to leave the party.

 I checked my phone only to find out it was 4 in the morning. It was way past my curfew, oh and not to forget today was one of those where my mom was home from all her official trips. My father? Well he died 6 years ago, when I was 11 and since then my mom was all work, work, and work. I can never talk about him in front of someone. I'd just make a fool of myself and run away, sobbing.

 I have taken after my father I have chocolate brown hair that went halfway through my chest, hazel eyes, I am tall, average height, 5.7 maybe.  I had walked a long way and the heels I was wearing were killing me. I took them off and held them in my hand. My house was still far. 

As I was walking I suddenly heard a loud car screech behind me and I turned around getting blinded by the bright lights. I put my hand up to shield my eyes.

Darkness had taken over me.

Yay, here's the first chappy of my first book:D

Do vote please, it's not so hard.  And comment:D 

Picture of Camielle on the side....