Chapter 10

"Babe what's wrong?" You ask Camila. "It's nothing..I'm fine.." She says you can tell she's lying to you "Camila tell me.." You basically beg "I'm just tired" she says simply you knew she wasn't lying now you could tell by her appearance.

Camila had bags under her eyes and was pale. You kiss her cheek and unwarp your arm from her and walk up to Andrea. "Can we please find a place to sleep Camila is really tired and I think we all can use some sleep" you say "I know but I don't know where we can go." Andrea says

"Let's just go in one of these houses" you state "okay fine but we're not staying long" she says. You walk back to Camila and the others and tell them the plan.

Everyone walks in the house and throws all there stuff on the floor. Andrea runs to the couch and passes out. Lauren and Dinah are in a guess room, and you and Camila are in the master bedroom. You didn't realize you were that tired until you laid down on the bed.

You realize Camila didn't lay down beside you so you look up. You see your girlfriend taking her pants off from the bathroom, you just stare at her with your month open looking at her toned legs. You hear her clear her throat and you instantly blush and roll over.

You feel a tiny body jump on you. She kisses you forcefully things got heated really quick. You take off Camila's shirt and push her down gently and start to kiss her neck slowly.

"I want you Y/n" you here Camila whisper against you. You obeyed her and both stripped each other of your clothes and she roll on top of you. You admitted you were kinda nervous of the situation that was about to happen.

She started to move her hand slowly up and down your body turning you on more and more the further her hand moves down. She finally reached put her fingers in between your legs and slipped her fingers into you.

She started pumping slowly at first then getting faster and faster by the minute. Soon enough she was pumping her fingers so hard in you that you started to sweat and you arched your body when you feel a warm wet liquid flow down your legs and all over Camila's fingers.

After that she collapsed on you. You were both out of breathe and just sat their in silence for about 10 minutes. Cuddled close to each other "I love you Y/n" she whispers "I love you too babe" you say in her ear. You were about to close your eyes but stopped when you froze when you heard Dinah and Lauren singing in the room next to you.

The only line from the song you heard was

"Faster than the wind, passionate as sin, ending so suddenly
Loving him is like trying to change your mind once
you're already flying through the free fall"

you heard a deep raspy voice say and you knew it was Lauren's sweet voice.

You wanted to get up and watch them but Camila grabbed you by the waist "no babe please stay and sleep with me" she begged you.

"Okay I will mila" you say kissing her "I love you"

"I love you too babe" camila says laying against you falling asleep