Chapter 7

You guys have been walking all day now. And still didn't find anything useful for the truck. The sun is starting set now. You remembered to grab your hoodie from the truck and glad you did you were starting you get cold. You looked over at your girlfriend and saw she had a croptop on with leggings and you knew she was cold she was shaking.

You made the decision to just give your hoodie to her. "Here" you say smiling at her

"Thanks babe" camila says kissing your check softly. She puts it on and grabs your hand and Intwines your fingers. You guys continue to walk it's completely dark now

"Let's stop here" kian says breathless "yeah..okay" Andrea whispers. You guys settled down at a little cabin.

8:25 a.m

You were woking up by screams coming from outside. You shot up instantly ignoring the amount of pain it caused knowing who the screams belong to. You ran after the nearest gun and started to sprint out the cabin. You ran about 67 meters from the cabin when you saw the worst thing you could have ever possibly imagine.

"No..it can't be..." You started to break down and sob. "Ally , Normani." You sobbed "come back!" you shake them violently. "WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" You scream but no response. You knew they weren't alive but didn't want to admit it to yourself.

"FUCK YOU!" You scream "FUCK ALL OF YOU!" You shout you fall to the floor crying uncontrollably. "You..fuckers...killed...my 4 friends..." you say In between sobs now you're just scream into their dead bodies when you feel someone pull you off of them.

You try to push Camila away but she tighten her grip around you and you put your arms down in defeat and just sob into her chest while she kisses your forehead and cries herself. You couldn't blame her for crying either because they were best friends forever and did everything together.

"I love you ally, I love you Normani" you heard her whisper In your ear. You look up at her and kiss her softly on the lips. Whipping her tears away. Giving her a sad smile.

"Let's burry them" kian says "For respect and friendship and love" he says tears stinging his own eyes now.