Chapter 6

You woke up with the sun shining in your eyes you sat up slowly but instantly laid back down a sharp pain shooting through your head. "Shit..." You breathe out you felt a pair of arms warp around you loosely

"Hey babe" Camila said you were about to open you mouth but she stopped you by kissing you firmly on the lips. "I missed you" she said with a sigh

"What? I was only knocked out for like an hour?" You half asked half stated

"Umm no you were out for 2 days" Lauren whispers quietly still not fully awake yet. You were going to try to stand up but was stop almost instantly "no just relax for a little bit" your girlfriend whispers in your ear while stroking your hair.

The truck came to a stop and shortly after Kian came around the side and told everyone that there is a flat tire and will have to walk. You however aren't to excited about that because when you stand up you get dizzy and your head throbs and feels like it's going to exploded at the moment

"Hey Y/n" Ally says not too loud know you have a headache and most likely an concussion. "Hey" you say with a fake smile you're in to much pain for a real one. "Do you need anything?" She mumbles "um can you please get me a water?" You asked a little shy "yes! It's no problem" she says with a huge grin "thanks" you whisper

You were about to close your eyes again when you heard Dinah say it was time to get up and start walking. As you got up you instantly felt dizzy and nauseous. You grip the side of the Truck and start walking.

"Need help babe?" Lauren ask you "no I'm good thanks though" you say. Ally brought you your water and you instantly drink it all in one sip. "Thanks again" you say. Ally just smiles at you and starts to walk.

You let go of the truck and start to walk your feeling better as you continue to walk. The fresh air really helps. You zoned out just thinking about all the shit that's happening. You just started dating a beautiful girl, there's giant alien like creatures killing everyone and you don't know if your family is alive or not.

You're deep and thought when you felt a hand nudge you a bit. "What" you say snapping your head in the direction that the of the touch.

"I said how are you doing" your girlfriend relates. "Oh sorry I'm doing much better thanks babe" you say smiling at her a bit. "You really do get lost in your thoughts y/n" she says laughing a bit.

God that laugh. It kills you. You finally realized that you have fallen for this girl and you've fallen hard. And you hope that this works out You say to yourself.

You stop on your tracks and pull on your girlfriends arm and pull her into your body and crash your lips together passionately and with love. When you pull away she just stares into your eyes with a face eating grin bitting her bottom lip and looking back and fourth between your lips and eyes.

She's craving for you lips again and you know it you start to lean in again when you heard someone cough "damn is that all you two do?" You heard Dinah say "every time I'm looking at you to your sucking on each other faces"

"Dinah your just jealous that she's mine and not yours Dinah" Camila says in a sexual tone Dinah blushes and walks away "That's what I thought" you heard your girlfriend scream.

Is that true? You thought to yourself does Dinah really like you? No she can't..can she? Your very confused now but one think Is for sure you were in love with the beautiful brunette and didn't want to loose her after you just got her