✰ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ✰

Mrs. Kujo woke up. "I don't know what happened. I don't know why I developed a fever and passed out." She smile at me "Oh Y/n your still here, I thought you would have left by now."

" I wanted to return the clothes you gave me."

"You can keep it." Free clothes from Jotoro's mom...

Yes please

Jotaro went to get his mom water so I was left with Mr. Joestar.

Third POV

Y/n watched as Mr. Joestar take care of Holly. Her eyes move to Jotaro, she wanted to tell him something but she do know how. What to ask him without getting a cold response.

She decided to stay quiet. She was startled by a sudden yell.

"Freeze! Stay in bed!"

Damn..the girl thought to herself. He was worried for his mother, a small smile formed on her lips.

Then Holly passed out.

"Mr. Joestar, I've found it!" Avdol comes in. "The fly is this.."

It was a the Nile Tsetse Fly, only found near the banks of the Nile.

"Egypt!"

Egypt, that's far... Y/n says to herself.

This is none of my business anyways...

٭⊹¤.•⨳•.*☆✬☆*

Y/n left there house unnoticed. She was planning on, going back to her house and relaxing. As she crossed the street to a narrow path. She felt a presence behind her. A evil type aura, she started to regret leaving Jotaro's house.

"Your heart is troubled. Join me and that feeling will be gone forever.."

Y/n never dared to turn around, she was moved by fear. She stood there like a deer in headlights, the man put his hands on her shoulders "My name is Dio.."

Dio?! The girl flinched realizing this was the man who cursed Holly..

"Why don't we be friends?" He used his hand to make Y/n face him, he was handsome. Blond hair and orange eyes.

"No no no no no" the girl pushed him away regaining her sense. She needed to go back to Jotaro's house.

Everything went dark..

٭⊹¤.•⨳•.*☆✬☆*

*few days later*

"Hey, you two..Why don't you switch out of those uniforms for something else? You think you can keep up in these things? Aren't you burnin up?" Mr. Joestar asked the two students.

"Well, we are students..and good students dress the part. Too much of a stretch?" Kakyoin responded.

There stood Y/n in a disguise, no longer in her school girl uniform. She wore a neutral top and a matching skit made of organza. She also had hat to cover her face from the hot sun. Y/n was able to sneak into the captains deak and hide there for awhile. Then one of the shipmen found her. He tried to push her overboard but Y/n wouldn't let him. Which has started the commotion.

"I thought we agreed there'd wouldn't be no passengers onboard with us." Mr. Joestar yelled.

The man apologized, pulling her as she desperately dragged her feet. "Get off before I call the Coast Guard!"

Y/n stop pushing and laughed. She wasn't afraid, after all she was under Dio's control so she could be reckless as much as possible. She punch the guy in his rib, he fall grunting. Trying to not fall takes her hat off her head. Revealing her identity.

"Y/n?" Mr. Joestar questioned.

Y/n only option was to jump out of the ship, the girl knew she couldn't fight all four of them. The only problem was she was a horrible swimmer.

At least I have my stand. Y/n thinks to herself. Swimming to the surface. The water made her a little light headed, she could hear them scream sharks. To be honest it never bother her, she ignored their calls of concerns and stare at the sky.

"Master Dio wants them dead so I should bore a hole in the ship and destroy the lifeboats." Y/n says smiling. "That's a good plan."

Y/n finally noticed the a shark charging right at her. She had no time to defense herself. Then ORA. Star Platinum punched the shark. The girl witness Jotaro beating up somone/something again. She felt guilty, seeing the shark get punch over and over again.

Damn what you do the shark like that. An idea popped into head, take out Jotaro first. Jotaro grabbed her "good grief, c'mon Y/n." Usually Y/n would have froze since he said her name but she was only thinking about jumping him.

As soon as he turned his head Y/n attacked him. Y/n possess the stand Hathor. She can use her emotion energy of love to create tools, objects, weapons and semi living things. She can also manipulate the sky's energy/properties. She also can control any type of fertility and she can control plants and animals to a certain extent (credit to power wiki for helping me give Y/n abilities.)

She let go of Jotaro's hand, using seaweed to trap him. Trying to suffocate him, she clapped happily "I didn't that would work!!" She turned to finish her plan but her a loud ORA! She pouted seeing Jotaro break from the seaweed. She moved her hair out of her face, Y/n hated getting her hair wet. It would shrivel up and get knotten. Jotaro glimpses at the flesh bug in her head. She summon her stand ordering it to take out a gun. "I don't like doing this.."

Then she felt a little hit causing her to become partially unconscious. Jotaro caught the girl sighing staring at her face. Despite Y/n condition she was happy being in Jotaro's arms.

Thank you Jotaro..