✰ ᴛᴡᴏ ✰

The walk to Jotaro's house was awkward. I didn't say anything. Partial because I was scared. I grip my shirt. I should tell him my name..

"Y/n is my name" he doesn't turn to be but tells me he's name.

"Jotaro"

Which I already knew.  "Hathor is my stand's name.."

"Star Plantium"

He's being nice..maybe because I'm not bothering him idk..

His house was marvelous not to mention his mother was very kind.

"What about school? And who is that?" she dropped a picture on the ground. "He's covered in blood!"

I pick up the picture and hand it to her. I introduce myself "Hi, my name is Y/n." She smiles at me, then I go and follow Jotaro because I'm not tryna make him mad at me. As we're walking to I look at feet. Ooo they're nice.  I feel squirt from my underwear, am I on my period?

"Umm can I go to your bathroom please?" I say playing with my hands. Ahh this is embarrassing. He stops turning to me. "You can ask my mother where it is.. I'll put Kakyoin in the room." I nod, so the red head name is Kakyoin. Okay.

"Ah Excuse Mrs..can I use your bathroom please." I say politely.

"Oh ok Y/n. Y/n was it?" She guides to the bathroom. "Yes, I didn't get your name." I respond, she was really sweet, "You can call me Mrs. Kujo" I kind of felt bad for her. Jotaro is so cold towards her- I mean Jotaro is cold to everyone...

I enter the bathroom, I smelt a scent of cinnamon. They had a nice bathroom. I check my underwear. Nothing..it was only my imagination. I wash my hands walking back to. "Um Mrs. Kujo wher-"

I see Mrs Kujo using a newspaper slapping a bug. "Do you help?"  She rushes behind me "a spider please kill it!"

I take the newspaper and hit it. It started crawling to my shoulder. I try to smoosh it but it too fast. Then it felts it on my shoulder. Wasting no opportunity, I use the newspaper to squeeze it. I see blood fall from my shoulder. It must have bitten me, oh well. A little bite won't hurt me.

"Oh come on Y/n let's go meet the others"

  ٭⊹¤.•⨳•.*☆✬☆*

After that Mrs. Kujo fixed Kakyoin up. I stare outside the window, no one notices me but then again no ever notices me...

Steal the camera.

A voice in my head tells me. I scratch my head looking around, no one here's that? Maybe its my imagination.

Steal the camera. The voice says again but this time it's more forceful. As if I didn't have control over my body. 'I don't know where the camera is' I tell the voice. Then I hear my name being called.

"Y/n..is your name?" a Egyptian man asks me, I nod. "I'm Advol, So Jotaro tells me you have a stand. How did get it?"

"Umm..you see..I-" I give him a toothy grin. I show him my stand. "My stand is Hathor." My voice trailed us.

"Like the ancient Egyptian goddess?"

"Yes"

Holly butts in "Oh Y/n why don't you say over!"

I smile "ok" then I take the camera!!

                                                                                       ٭⊹¤.•⨳•.*☆✬☆*

So its the morning now I was awaken by Mr. Joestar yelling. He was taken about his clothes. Well Mrs. Kujo clothing fit me nicely. her clothing taste was impeccable. I wasn't planning on going to school since my bag was broken. I change out of the clothes she gave me, so I went to go find her. I walk into the kitchen I see Mr. Avdol.

"Hi.." I walk over and see Mrs. Kujo unconscious body. "Its a stand! Ms. Holly has gained a stand as well."

"Oh?" I didn't know what to say this is so random. I feel the sunlight being cover and I turn to see Jotaro and Mr. Joestar. "A stand"

"Holly.." Aww I frown, this is so sad. Then Mr. Joestar grab Jotaro. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! My worst fear came true!" I stare outside the window, this is so sad. Jotaro grips his hand "Tell me! What can we do?"

"There's one thing...We must find Dio!" He narrowed his eyes "We must kill Dio and break the curse! That's our only option!!"

This is my cue to leave...But that's kind of rude so I stayed a little longer. Now they trya find where he is.

Steal the camera.

Not the voice again, I wasn't listening to anything they were saying that voice just

wouldn't stop speaking.

It's right there take it!

I decide to stare at Mrs. Kujo to get forget the voice. My eyes move to Jotaro, he's stand is really amazing. I wish I could tell him to his face but its so scary.

"A fly! A fly was in the photo!" They get up to examine the photo, I stay by Mrs. Kujo side. "But I fly can't help us!" I over hear Mr. Joestar say. Avdol flashed out his hand "Wait a moment! I know this species."

"What?"

Avdol turns to Jotaro "Do you have an encyclopedia?" 'Jeez do they got food?' I think to myself. This will be a long day.

 This will be a long day