✰ ᴏɴᴇ ✰

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ 6:00 ᴀᴍ

Hair:

Outfit:

Outfit:

Usually my mother would drive me to school but today she had to leave the house early for a big meeting at her job

Usually my mother would drive me to school but today she had to leave the house early for a big meeting at her job. And my dad was out of town for a tennis's convention. So here I am walking with a group of girls followings this guy named Jotaro to school. They're real goofy for that. But I'm a lil goofy because Jotaro is fine....

But I'm more passive about it and not upfront. He probably doesn't know I exist and I like it that way. It's less complicated for me and makes me look whole a lot of less of a fool. I check my watch, ten minutes before class starts. I groan 'why everybody and they momma here' moving through the crowd. I accidentally bump into a girl. I mutter sorry and walk away but then I felt hands-sweaty hands to be exact on my shoulder.

I turn my head to see the same girl, her face scrunched up "I know exactly what you're doing! You're trying to get closer to Jotaro!"
I blink at her really hard "girl school starts in seven minutes and I got to get to the main office before class starts!" She crossed her arms "lying you won't get out of this b*tch" then push's my shoulder. It's too early for this. The bell hasn't even rang and someone tryna start problems with me. So I summon my stand and make it shake some pine cones off a tree. It falls on her making her shriek getting in the way of another girl.

I sigh walking pass the girls and Jotaro. I felt his eyes follow me. I smile a little maybe he noticed me? I thought to myself racing down the stairs and entering the main office.

"Good Morning!" I say to the lady at the desk. She grins at me "Hi, you must be Y/n L/n. Here's your new schedule." She hands it to me and I scan through it causing myself to get a paper cut. I squeal as blood trailed down my finger tip unto the paper. "Ooo why don't you go to the nurse to get a band-aid and I'll write you a pass for your class."
I nod thanking her and take the pass walking to the nurse.

٭⊹¤.•⨳•.*☆✬☆*

I enter the nurse's office and I see Jotaro and two other boys. This must be my lucking day.  "Hi Y/n what's the matter" she faces me. I put my bag down "Oh I just got a paper cut." She directed me to the cabinet. I quietly look through the stuff.

"Come on Doc, has Jojo ever gotton hurt in a fight?"

One of the boys say. Patting his head "Yeah think about it" and his buddy chimed in "Yeah!" I take some alcohol and put it over the cut. It stings so I bit my lip so I don't make any noise. I put back all the supply I used and open the band-aid. Seating myself on the bed. I watch as the nurse tries to take their temperatures to see if they were faking their colds.

I would do something like that but I don't want anything bad on my school record. My thoughts were interrupted by the nurse dangling the pen around the room. My eyes widen as she uttered "Can't you see? I'm shaking out the thermometer for you.."                                                                                                                      
Is the nurse high....
The pen goes directly into one of the boy's eyes. She walks over to me still splashing the pen ink out. Her laughing fill the room. Hell no, I dash to the door exit. But I then see her starting to stab Jotaro's face. Hmmm leave Jotaro or help him. *Jeopardy plays in the background*                                                                                                                 

Nahhh he was only a temporary crush.

I run down the stairs and realized I forgotten my bag. 'Of course my dumb*ss had to leave my bag!' I tiptoe back to the room. I see JOTARO KISSING THE NURSE!!
Umm...that's enough school.
I huff 'that could of been me'. I scan the room for my bag it was right in the corner. My eyes also spotted the nurse, she looked dead. RIP nurse lady, she was so nice. I notice how quiet the classrooms are.

How doesn't anyone here them fighting? Then emeralds busted through the wall, I crawl down on the ground. I don't want to use my stand right down because that would cause the attention towards me. I hear a bang like someone fell through something. I peek and see a red hair guy walking towards the back of the room. I squeeze my hands I hope Jotaro okay..

I watch as blood comes out of the nurse. EH! I thought she died. I hug myself ' I'm gotta be next if I don't get out of here.' I glance again at my bag then to the red head " You're trying to get up? How sad." I cheer to myself YES YES he's okay.  I touch my stocking, it was ripped. At least I'm not bleeding unlike Jotaro. I hear a speech coming...

"Your stand hides from its victim and the law. But..I will be your judge!" That was kind of hot. I play with my hands 'when is this going to be over all I NEED IS MY BAG.' Then the room started to shake again. I get a glimpse of Jotaro running on the wall and tentacles following him. This strangely reminded me of a manga that my friend suggested to me...

Then I see my bag flying, he kicked my bag at the red head. My eye twitches ' I know this n*gga did  not just kick my bag. It done broken down!' Then more emeralds splash came my direction. I had to cover my head. Then I see Jotaro's stand. It was purple and very muscular. "Impossible! It deflected my Emerald Splash!" The red head yelled.

His stand was punching the life out of him. Damnnnnn. The window's shatter falling all over the ground. I felt it glaze my cheek. I quickly cover it trying to stop the bleeding. Then I see the red head drop so naturally I summon my stand and take my bag. But then I feel a hand on my stand's elbow. "EH!" Then it drags my stand and I into the room. Dammit! I thought he wouldn't notice me. I stare at him picking up my bag. Then I realize it was destroyed, I frown.  

"You have a stand?" He ask me, I look at him dumbfound nodding. We hear "What was that? A gas explosion?" and he turns his back to me picking up the red head student "Come with me I have lot's of questions for you." I follow through the window.  I smirk 'is my dream coming true?'