We were done getting ready and Meg had pulled up in her car and we hopped in. Amala sat in the front and I was in the back on Instagram. I had made a close friends which consisted of Ari, Meg, Amala, Vic, Diamonté, Paris Hilton, yeah I know that was weird I just added her to mine because she added me to hers first. I was so confused but then she said, she really likes my music, so....

We arrived at this big ass mansion that was like ten acres. Meg helped me out of the car and she pulled her bottle from the bag that was sitting next to me. "Pregame time. Imani, since this is our first outting together- drive the boat bitch."

She uncapped the Dusse and I cleared my throat. I leaned back as she gave me a waterfall and I took that shit like a pro. "Damn, Doja you been hiding your friend, whole time she can hang?"

"This bitch don't like to go out. Especially cause of the whole pandemic situation, but luckily in our smart universe, everyone stayed inside and we fought the virus before it got too bad." Amala mentioned, causing us to nod.

"Right we all got the vaccine and stayed inside for a year. Everything was delivered and sanitized, free of contact." Meg added, we walking into the house and smelled every type of drug you can think of. Amala led us to the back lounge where all the main people were including Abel. I sighed and Meg made sure we were a distance away from Abel and his friends.

Wildside x Normani ft Cardi B

Meg was fixing us drinks, while Doja was recording me singing. "This type shit have you wildin', last minute trips to the islands- drip, drip, when you slide in, don't hesitate when you."

We all joined in for the chorus and more celebrities walked into the lounge area. After Doja and I had a whole cup of Dusse and Jack Daniels we were officially lit and wanted to go out in the crowd. The song switched from Wildside to Need to Know.

We were in the center and everyone dancing gave us space as we were singing. After Amala's song played we went back to the lounge and refilled on our cups and Di finally met up with us.

"About time." Doja and I said in unison.

"Y'all been drinking straight again?" Diamonté asked, peeping in our cups. "Megan!" Her and Megan were laughing and talking while we sat and waited for them to join us. I didn't realize I was sitting next to Abel until he leaned in my ear.

"I like watching you dance." I held in my laugh and took a sip from my cup, Megan just handed me with a wink.

"Such an interesting thing to say." I responded, while leaning back on the pillow.

"I'm glad you find me interesting." He spoke, as I handed my cup back to Meg so she can put the safety seal around it. I heard Industry Baby play and I immediately dragged Doja to the floor.

"I love him, me and him could be besties." I shouted as the song played. "I TOLD YOU LONG AGO, ON THE ROAD, I GOT WHAT THEY WAITING FOR, I DON'T RUN FROM NOTHING DAWG GET YOUR SOLDIERS TELL THEM THEY AINT LAYING LOW. YOU WAS NEVER REALLY ROOTING FOR ME ANYWAYS WHEN I'M BACK UP AT THE TOP I WANNA HEAR YOU SAY- HE DONT RUN FROM NOTHING DAWG, GET YOUR SOLDIERS TELL THEM THAT THE BREAK IS O- VER."

I sung the whole song while Doja twerked on me. I looked to see Meg recording us and screaming. Her and Di finally joined us and we all danced until the song was over. I noticed a white boy with curly hair coming up to is.

"Is that Jack Harlow?" Amala asked, hanging onto my shoulder. "He sexier in person, Jack over here!" My friend screamed loudly.

He came over to us and smiled. "Didn't know a bunch of gorgeous women, were over here. I would've been partying with y'all the whole time."