She dropped me off at Republic Records as Toni and Ramona dragged me into the building

She dropped me off at Republic Records as Toni and Ramona dragged me into the building. We entered the elevator and Toni was playing with my hair. I lightly smacked his hand before walking in front of the two following the representative that was showing me to the board.

I was at Republic Records, hearing out the benefits and etc on why they want to sign me. Toni opened the door for me and I walked in to see Monte Lipman and Avery Lipman. They both had warm smiles on their faces and gestured to the seat in front of them.

"Nice to meet, you Ms. Banks." Monte Lipman greeted.

"Thank you for having me, you can call me Imani." I spoke, taking a seat directly across from them.

Toni sat to my left, Ramona sat to my right and she smiled at her good friends.

"Nice to see you again, Avery." Ramona said, seductively. Oh my god. I didn't need that imagery right now.

"So Imani, let's cut right to the chase. We don't want to take up anymore of your time, Ultraviolet is the AOTY. I don't care what anyone says. It has songs for every mood and this is definitely what a debut album should consist of. And you write all your songs?" Avery stated.

I nodded. "I write most of them, some songs my best friend, Victoria helps me with and we work together alot."

"That is amazing. Okay. What we are offering you is long term flexibility, tour support and partial creative control." Avery added.

"Along with a seven hundred thousand advance and guaranteed releases." Monte piped in. I wrote down what they were saying in my notes and Ramona grabbed the contract and skimmed it.

"I'll have you an answer by next week. I have to have my lawyer go over the contract, thank you for having me, gentleman." I dismissed myself as I handed Toni the contract.

"Partial creative control? The fuck." I muttered, as the three of us got in the elevator.

"You meet with RCA on Tuesday, Dreamville Thursday and Parkwood the following Monday, hopefulky they have deals you are happy with." Ramona sassed, causing me to roll my eyes at her.

"You do know that Toni is my manager, right? And your job is to keep my image up to par." The elevator opened and I walked to Doja's car and climbed in.

"How'd it go?" She asked.

"You don't want to know." I breathed. She pulled off and we made it to her house.

Her new cat was greeting me and I realized she just woke up. "Hi." I said.

"Alright time to change." She announced, dragging me upstairs. I touched up my makeup while Doja was doing hers.

 I touched up my makeup while Doja was doing hers