Zee:- he woke up gulf !!!!!

Those words were enough for me cancel the meeting and rush . Before leaving I apologized them and left the work to my assistant.

Finally he woke up now . Ufff does he remember me he won't forget his memories like how they show in movies when they get hit on their head .I laughed at my sarcastic thoughts.

Seriously gulf the alpha King is just behaving like a love sick teenager just the moment he met his mate . What will it be like spending all day and night with mate . Wowwww even the thought is so beautiful.

I was laughing at my own thoughts when zee looked at me with a teasing smile. I know that look everytime zee and saint acted romantic or lovey dovey I used to scrunch my nose or gag at them but now am just laughing like a mad man imagining about my mate .

We rushed to bedroom immediately only to be welcomed by my crying mate . Mom and saint were trying to calm him but no use I guess.

I released my relaxing pheromones. Then he looked me with those big brown eyes . I slowly walked to him and wiped his tears .

He was looking at me curiously.his ears and cheeks turned red may be now he understood that am his mate .

I couldn't help but inhale his sweet strawberry scent .

"Y-your my m-mate ?" He asked me with his small baby voice . Fuck soo cute . I wanted to kiss all over his face but I controlled my thoughts we just met now .

Gulf:- yes sweetheart my name gulf kanawut and am your mate .

He gave a small smile with a pink dust on his pale cheeks.

Gulf:- what's your name baby ?
I asked him slowly not to scare him off .

" Mew  "

Gulf:- mew such a cute name you have got .
He blushed more at my comment and lowered his head making me more happy . I softly brushed his hair while talking to him .

Gulf:- are you hurting anywhere baby should I call the doctor to check you ?

Mew:- n-no am fi-fine
He stuttered while talking to me .
I smoothed his cheeks .

Mew:- phi gulf
He called me softly .with a hesitation in his eyes.

Gulf:- tell me sweetheart ?

Mew:- can I stay here for few days ?

Gulf:- no you Ofcourse not .
I told him . He looked at me sadly then I continued my sentence.

Gulf:- not for few days I want my mate forever .
I told him near his ear before pecking his cheeks. He looked at me with a shocked expression.

I want to ask him about his details but I don't wanna scare him off reminding all that now . Once he is healed I will inquiry everything about him .

After feeding him soup and meds he slept again but this time holding me tightly.

Their was this scared emotion in his eyes that I noticed. What did you go through baby ?

Mew's pov

I remembered that I was hit by a car and I saw my fated mate . I tried moving but all over my body felt sore and it throbbed pain . I slowly opened my eyes was greeted with bright lighting. My throat felt dry . I slowly tired getting up but was immediately stopped by a handsome man .

He gave me some water to drink and informed someone that i woke up . I felt scared I thought I was caught by my parents . I started sobbing. A lady who was in her 40's dressed up like doll tried to calm me but I was so scared that my parents would take me away. I even didn't meet my mate properly.