WINNER!: Final Round

Începe de la început

Jennie watched them play multiple games where they spent their time doing stupid bets than actually playing.

"Soo!" Jennie turned to see her friend come in.

"Nayeon?"

"Jen? What are you doing here?"

"Oh. So, this is your friend." Jisoo nodded and went back to her game.

Jennie dragged Nayeon to the side to ask her how she knew Jisoo to be told they were friends since middle school.

"She let me punch a guy and took the blame for it." Nayeon grinned.

"So, when you said you were dating someone from middle school..."

"Oh, yeah that one." Nayeon pointed at Jeongyeon who was playing beside Jisoo. "That's my girl."

Jennie mistook it for Jisoo. She froze when she remembered.

How was she going to tell her that her girlfriend was asking her out on a date just a month ago?!

She spent the rest of their time together, fidgeting and planning how to tell Nayeon.

By the time she came up with something, they were getting ready to go home.

"I'll drop Jennie off." Jisoo's voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

Dropping another girl off in front of her own girlfriend. She's so shameless.

Nayeon happily agreed and walked away with Jeongyeon. Jennie face-palmed herself internally.

And this idiot's brainless for agreeing so easily.

'I'm fine, l can go with Ros-"

"Rosé left with Lisa."

Reluctantly, Jennie agreed to let Jisoo drive her.

The ride was silent. Jisoo wasn't bothering her as she usually would.

It made her uncomfortable but she assumed having Nayeon come in probably brought her back to her senses.

The next week they hung around, Jisoo didn't even glance at Jennie.

Jennie was becoming irritated. Especially when she saw how Nayeon and Jeongyeon act like girlfriends more than Nayeon and Jisoo.

She would never do that if Jisoo was her girlfriend. Not that she wanted her or anything.

Having had enough, she called them to hang out alone with her during the weekend.

Jisoo was hesitant to agree and Nayeon asked to bring Jeongyeon which angered Jennie even more.

They made Jeongyeon sit alone while the three girls took another table.

Jennie sighed looking at Jisoo and Nayeon giving each other uneasy smiles across from her.

She didn't even know if she wanted to see them together or not.

"A relationship consists of effort from both sides. You shouldn't reach out to someone else when you're done putting in the work."

They both looked at her like she was crazy.

"Are you a couple's therapist now?" Nayeon mocked. "Should I call Jeong over? Actually, why does she have to si-

"Cheating is never the answer!" Jennie burst.

"Who cheated?" Nayeon asked while Jisoo silently looked out the store, already done with this.

"You two!" Jennie's yell caught them both by surprise.

Jennie pointed at Jisoo "You asked me out when you had a girlfriend."

She turned to Nayeon. "And you are cheating on your girlfriend with her best friend!"

"You have a girlfriend?"
"You're cheating on Jeongyeon?"

The girls accused simultaneously.

"Do you even love each other?"
Both of them widened their eyes at Jennie..

"Oh my god, she's lost it!" Nayeon got up from her chair to leave and Jisoo slammed her face onto the table.

Nayeon dragged Jeongyeon to their table.

"This idiot here is my girlfriend." She pointed to Jisoo, whose face was firmly planted onto the table. "And that idiot over there has been single since birth."

Jisoo groaned at Nayeon's words.

"I would rather choke on a lego than date her." She rolled her eyes at Jennie's surprised Pikachu face "She's all yours anyway."

Nayeon walked out massaging her forehead with Jeongyeon running behind her.

Jennie turned around to see the whole café looking at them. Jisoo's head was still on the table.

She quickly got up and bowed an apology to the customers before sitting back down.

"I'm so sorry, I just thought you were with Nayeon since you guys were close and oh my god I messed up." Jennie pushed her head into her palms.

Jisoo raised her head from the table. She chuckled at how Jennie's cheeks didn't even fit into her hands properly.

"So you accused me of cheating in a game, and a relationship so far. The only thing left is my exams."

"It's just you stopped talking to me after Nayeon and I thought you finally came back to your senses and..." She tried to explain which only made it sound worse for her

Jisoo grinned at Jennie. "I stopped because you clearly don't like me. I wouldn't force myself on you just because I like you."

Jisoo got up to leave seeing no response from Jennie which broke her thoughts again.

"I'll stop bothering you now." Jisoo smiled at her "And I promise I don't cheat."

Jennie grimaced at Jisoo's words. She felt so embarrassed she had been nothing but trouble to her.

She actually liked the girl, she just wanted to put away her ego and go on the date she was asked on.

Having had enough of herself she got up to run after Jisoo.

She found the girl waiting at the bus stop, playing on her phone.

"Jisoo." Jisoo paused the game to look up.

"Jen?"

"I want to play again." Jisoo scrunched her brows at her in confusion.

"If I win you have to go on a date with me and if you win I'll give you my number."

"And how is that fair to me?" Jisoo smirked at the familiar words and walked towards Jennie.

Jennie took her hand into hers.

"So, you know you'll lose?"

------

This was supposed to be a quick oneshot but I got carried away 🚶