I raise a hand and slapped his face before he could continue and stood up to move away from him so he wouldn't see my face turning to a shade of pink. Despite groaning in pain, he strokes his red cheek and just smiled at me as though he was having fun. "Why are you red all of the sudden? Is that a yes?"

"Don't get your hopes up." I scowled at him, making sure to have my back facing him as I made my way towards the bathroom. "You're just going to be disappointed," I said, before slamming the bathroom door behind me.

I then put both of my hands at the side of my head and mentally scream. Whenever that bitch flirts, my heart races. And I can't do anything about it. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

1:23pm

"Ugh, life is so boring nowadays," Yerim replied, as she took a huge bite off her grilled cheese sandwich while scrolling through her phone.

"Stop complaining. Is not like any of us enjoy it either." Jimin shot back and Yerim scoffed. She pointed her phone over at Jimin, who was just sitting next to her, pointing at him accusingly.

"Oi, I recalled you complaining too a few days ago." She exposed him and he rolled his eyes in irritation. "Such a hypocrite." She muttered, passing me a secretive smirk and I giggled.

I was having lunch in the public cafeteria with Yerim and the other seven boys are known as BTS but Bangtan for short. It was probably the first time hanging out with all of them since I've only hanged out with Jungkook. My social anxiety is currently rising as I couldn't handle the fact that charming boys were sitting at the same table. But since I had Yerim, I was calm.

"Hey, Y/N! Have you see Jungkook?" Taehyung asked me and I turned to look at him. His rounded eyes made him look like a teddy bear and I nervously shake my head as I glance at the empty spot next to me where Jungkook's ass was meant to be.

"He's probably getting banana milk." Jin guessed and Taehyung nodded thoughtfully. "I mean, that kid is obsessed."

"Legit should have it as his future girlfriend," Namjoon added, smiling mischievously and Yoongi shakes his head.

"He should marry it," Yoongi recommended and I snickered while chewing on the grilled cheese sandwich Rebecca made for me.

"Why would I marry it when I already like someone else?" There seems to be a protective presence overwhelming me and I look over my shoulder and met eyes with Jungkook. I quickly averted my gaze towards his big hands, which seems to be holding a tray of two different flavours of Korean chicken wings. Each flavour seems to have about fifteen each and the smell was mesmerizing and my mouth began to water at the sight of it.

But I controlled myself and focus on my grilled sandwich as I took another bite. I was surprised when Jungkook placed the tray he was holding in front of me. Looking back towards him in confusion, he smiles at me cheekily and sat down next to me.

"Wow- aren't you a gentlemen for bringing her all that food?" Hoseok questioned as he eyed the tray enviously.

"Gentlemen? More like a boyfriend." Yerim replied to his statement as she slides her pocket into her phone and I rolled my eyes at her. "Aren't you guys going out already?"

Bruh...

"Is it just because we're roommates?" I demanded fiercely, a little pissed. "Oh, I gather, are you and Jimin going out too since you guys are roommates?!"

"Y/N, are you purposely saying that to make me look like a third wheeler!?" Yoongi's tone begin to louden and I gulped. "Seriously? Just because I called you a monkey ages ago?"

I was about to protest in unfairness when Jungkook spread his arms rapidly, gesturing everyone to be quiet. "Everyone, don't argue. We're all one big family here!"

Tch.

He turns his attentions towards me and snatches the grilled sandwich away, taking a huge bite from it. Chewing in enjoyment as though he was mocking me, I stare at him in disbelief. Instead of lashing out at him, or maybe slap him, I sighed heavily.

"What am I going to eat now?" I asked myself, pouting.

Jungkook pushes the tray closer to me and holds the chopsticks out to me. Instead of grabbing it, I glared at it.

"Here's your food, you better eat all of it," Jungkook told me warningly.

"But this is too much for my stomach to handle," I told him truthfully, controlling my anger. Yes, the food seems incredibly delicious but I knew the limit that my stomach could only handle.

"I don't care. You're extremely thin. I don't want my girl to be malnourished, so I'm going to make you fat." He said. "Fat like the Pokémon Snorlax."

"Pft, your girl? You must be joking." I said, ignoring the statement he made and snatching the chopsticks off his hands, and ignored his gaze as I dig in.

"Go get a room you two!" Jin yelled as though we were flirting and Jimin laughed. Luckily the public cafeteria didn't have a lot of people. But there were still some curious eyes on us.

"Hyung, we're going to make a bad impression on Y/N if we continue annoying her!" Jimin said and I didn't say anything because he was right.

"Nah, Y/N isn't the type of person who judges someone for being an annoying bitch." Yerim admitted and I passed a smile to her. She smiled cheerfully back.

"Who are you to call me an annoying bitch!?"Jin shouted, pointing his finger accusingly at Yerim. "The disrespect for your elders- you kids need to learn." He shakes his head in disapproval and I giggled while chewing on the crispy chicken.

"Just accept the fact that you are. You baboon." Yoongi muttered savagely and Jin angrily glared at him but decided to ignore him.

Wow, I seriously can listen to this all day- they're legit crackheads.

While quietly eating the juicy chicken, from the corner of my eye I notice Jungkook was facing directly at me as though I was a work of art. I grew uncomfortable but continue eating as though nothing was happening.

"You got a crumb on your cheek," Jungkook told me and suddenly cup my chin to face him. He used his thumb to remove the crumb on my face, piercing my soul as he stared into my eyes deeply. My cheeks forcibly heated up, as though I had no control over them. I was about to move away when an annoying high-pitch voice decided that it was the best time to interrupt.

"Well, well, well, aren't you two having such a fun time making out?"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank chu for reading <3

~Xin

Murderer Mystery || J.JK FF ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें