Heart Wrenching Fire

Start from the beginning

"Aldric, go and take her", Vincenzo shouted.

"She is de-ad. I was not ab-le to sa-ve her", i somehow said in between my tears.

"No Aldric, she is not. She needs you. Take her to the estate. I have called the doctors",he said.

I looked towards him with my tears filled eyes, only to find him also crying.

"She is no-t de-ad?", I asked to confirm if he was telling truth . My princess didn't leave me?

"No, she is not. Go fast. We can save her", he said.

I wiped my tears and got up. I rushed towards her. She was lying in the pool of her own blood. How cruel can they be? They mercilessly raped my princess. My baby. My angel. A cloth was tied around her mouth. The dress she was wearing, was still intact. But the lower part of the dress was torn.

I untied the cloth around her mouth. After that, I opened my coat and covered her blood covered dress with it. Wrapping her small body in my coat.

I picked her up in my arms. I brought my ear near her chest, to hear her heartbeat. It was there, but it was very slow. I need to save my baby. I ran outside, with her in my arms. I ran towards the helicopter. Time to time checking her heartbeat. I reached there and climbed into the helicopter, which was ready to fly.

"Fast", i shouted towards the pilot. The helicopter, was in the air, heading towards the estate.

"Princess, I am sorry. I was late. I was not able to protect you. I left you alone. Please love, forgive me. Don't leave me", i told her. My head was pressed into her chest. One hand holding her and other holding her hand.

"Forgive me princess. I failed you. I failed our love. I am a bastard Ava. I am a brat.", i said.

I sobbed with her chest mumbling apologies and curses for myself, hearing her faint heartbeat.

The helicopter landed in the castle premises. I rushed into the castle with her in my hands. The doctor was waiting in the living room. I rushed into our room and laid her down onto the bed.

The doctor rushed towards her. I backed away a bit, to give doctor some space. I left the room, not being able to take anymore. I closed the room door and slid down the door.

I brought my knees close to my chest and sobbed. Disappointed with myself. I cried and cried, letting my pain out. But, there was no end. My heart was clenching with pain.

Two arms enclosed me. It was Vincenzo. I leaned my face towards his chest.

" Why did he betray me? The person I thought as god, made my princess like this. He got my angel raped. He tried to kill my love. Why? What did she ever do to him? What did my angel do? I am the most powerful man but I am so powerless. What is the use of my power Vincenzo, when I can't even protect my love. Why? Why Vincenzo?", I said and started crying harder.

"Fate is cruel to some people Aldric. It is very cruel to you and Ava. You guys always have to suffer. Always have to face the cruelty of world", he said.

"But you have to be strong Aldric. Who will support her when you only break down? Who will tell her that everything will be okay, when you yourself will lose hope? Who will bring her to life, when you yourself will die? You have to be strong for her Aldric. You have to do it for your angel", he continued.

"I can't Bud-dy , I can't", i said.

"You have to. You are AJ. The most feared man in the world", he said.

"What is the use of this, when I can't even protect my fiancèe?", I asked.

"You can't do anything when the people you trust the most, turn out to be snake", he said. Which got me reminded of something.

"Where are they?", I asked wiping my tears. Now the pain was replaced by anger and rage. Retribution. I will take retribution for my princess.

"In the prison. I kept those six people in one prison and that Rossi in the other one", he said.

"Stay here. I am coming in a while", i said and went towards the prison. Anger fuming inside me.

I reached the prison and the six guys were tied with shackles. I will kill that Rossi some other day. First I will kill these dogs. They dared to rape my angel. They dared to touch what's mine. They touched her soul. I will mercilessly kill them.

They glanced upward towards me. Fear clearly written on there faces.

"W-e were orde-red to do so", one of them uttered.

"Guards", i shouted. Two guards came running inside the cell.

"Open there pants", i commanded. I leaned onto the door of the cell folding my hands.

"We a-re sorr-y sir", other one said. One by one all of them started apologising and begging. Just like they would have turned there ears deaf to my angel's scream, I did the same.

After, the guards did what they were told to, they stood waiting for my next order.

"Chop off their dicks", i commanded.

They started begging and crying. But all I could see was my princess lifeless and helpless body on that shabby table. Imagining how she would be begging the same infront of them, but they did not listen.

Screams erupted from their mouth, soothing my ears. But it did nothing to cure my clenching heart.

After the guards were done, leaving those fuckers yelping in pain, they stood beside them. Again waiting for my next order. I know how I am going to kill them.

"Bring kerosine", i ordered and they rushed out to bring it.

After a while, they returned with two barrels of kerosine.

"Put it on them", i said. They did. Those dogs again started begging. But I ignored them and came outside the cell.

The guards closed the cell and stood outside, along with me.

I smirked seeing the begging men. I took out my lighter from the pocket and turned it on.

"Rot in hell", I commented and threw the lighter towards them. Scream and shouts erupted from the men burning in fire but nothing calmed me. They were burning in the fire of my retribution, but that did not stop the fire of retribution within me. Neither did it do anything for my clenching heart. This fire of retribution, is only going to stop with the death of that motherfucker Leonardo.

***