𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 12

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎Chronic condition mentioned (Endometriosis), angst. ⚠︎︎
☠︎︎

 ⚠︎︎☠︎︎

☠︎︎

"Oof, that bruise on your cheek looks painful, how'd you get it?" You teased as Dr. Allison walked in.

"Crazy patient didn't like hearing the truth so she attacked me" Dr. Allison replied.

"Maybe you think you know the truth, but you don't" You pointed out folding your arms.

"Or maybe the patient knows that do know the truth, but they just really don't want to believe it, because the truth hurts them too much." Dr. Allison stated confidently.

"Do you want me to hit you again?" You threatened grumpily.

"I'll keep my distance... So, is the next part of your story as exciting as the other parts?" Dr. Allison asked sitting down and crossing one leg over the other.

"Not really... This part is sweet and depressing." You sighed.

"That's not surprising" Dr. Allison chuckled.

"Have you ever heard of endometriosis?" You questioned.

"Yeah, it's a condition where tissue similar to the lining of the womb starts to grow in other places, such as the ovaries and fallopian tubes... It can make some women infertile, and it can make periods extremely heavy and painful, and difficult to manage." Dr. Allison stated.
"I read your file... You have it."

"Yeah, over the years I've been able to manage it with an implant, but while I was imprisoned, I was due for my implant to be removed and a new one to be put in place... The problem is in prison they didn't care about my endometriosis, and they didn't see a point in me getting a new implant because implants are primarily used to avoid pregnancy, so technically I wouldn't need it" You explained.

"I think I see where this is going" Dr. Allison sighed.

* * *

The pain was unbearable... I can't explain how bad it was, even with the right treatment it hurts so bad, without treatment, it's hell.

"Jesus, are you fingering yourself or something? Stop rolling around, this bed creeks and you're making it worse!" Cat shouted angrily. I didn't reply, I was in agony, writhing in pain.
"Did you not hear me?! I said stop!" She exclaimed kicking the underside of my mattress.

"I-I'm s-sorry" I murmured curling into the fetal position, holding my abdomen.

"Ugh, what the fuck is up with you?!" Cat snapped climbing out of bed.
"Are you having another breakdown or some shit?"

"I-It h-hurts" I mumbled tearfully.

"What hurts?" She sighed.

"M-My stomach" I sobbed.
"I-I have a-a c-condition, a-and th-they w-won't h-help m-me h-here"