An apple a day keeps the doctor away.

DOCTOR X READER

Tw: Amnesia,  stalking.

I woke up in a comfortable bed.

Cold sweat was forming on my skin. I tried to subtly turn my head and look at the person who is hugging me as if their life depend on it. I remember living alone!

Slowly and steadily, I try to rise from the warm bed. It was of no use and I woke the man up. Looking at him closely, he is quite handsome. Not to mention the muscles he have.

'Darling?' he called out.

I paused. Darling? Do I know him? Why does he look at me with that lovesick look? Wait, is he my boyfriend?

'Aaaahhh stop.' I said and put a hand over my eyes.

'What happened darling? Is there something wrong?' he asked.

Why is he naked, and why am I naked? Dont tell me..

He then chuckle and leave the bed and went to the bathroom. I raise my head and almost got a stroke on seeing his naked butt as he enter the bathroom. He didnt even lock the door.

I then quickly took the shirt on the floor and put it on. It is quite big on me but it has to do.

I need to know what happened to me. Last I remember I was having shots with my best friend at a bar and this other customer punch me in the face. Dont tell me this is a dream.

The guy was still in the bathroom so I took the liberty to check our phones. He seemed pretty rich as the room was quite lavish and his phone is the latest model.

Hmm. Y/n L/n, thats my name? What exactly happened to me and this other Y/n L/n. guess I have to be her for now. You might wonder how I am so calm with this information? I read weird shits. People stalking another, murder, transmigration, werewolf, witches, rebirth, blah blah blah.

The handsome guy then came out of the bathroom, I found out that his name is Dominic Hudson. Im not even gonna comment on it.

Apparently, this guy has been stalking me and was quite infatuated. And we have been dating for three weeks. Why am I dating my stalker?

Have I read a Yandere story before? Yes. Do I think that ignoring a yandere is dumb? Yes. What am I gonna do with him? Not a clue.

'Darling, you seem off. Are you sick?' he said and put his hand on my forehead. Stoppp!!!

This caring action is making me blush, plus how can he be this hot when he went through Med School. Arent doctors supposed to be mentally fucked or nerdish? Is that even a word?

'Im good babe.' He froze, his hand still on my face.

Then a smile form on his face. 'Oh darling. Let me make breakfast and bring it up here. I feel like spoiling you today.' He said and walk out of the bedroom. Wait? Is he seriously gonna cook while wearing only that towel. Bless my poor eyes.

As I timidly walk into the kitchen, I heard humming. It was my favourite song.

He mightve heard me approaching so he spoke out, 'Oh darling I told you to lie down on the bed.' He pout. Hes so cute.

'Umm. I dont feel like lying down. I want to see you cook breakfast. Is that okay? Did you male pancakes?' I ask him and sit down. Legs crossed as I forgot to put on shorts. The shirt hiking up to my thighs.

'You are so cute I just want to eat you all up. This is why I dont want you to talk to other guys. They are not trustworthy, they might one day take you away from me.' He admit as he pour syrup on my pancake.

I stop eating the delicious breakfast. Why would I want to leave such a perfect man?

He is kind, handsome, caring and he is a doctor. He loves me unconditionally and he is devoted to me and only me. Why wouldnt I like that? Sure he might be obsessed with me and stalked me but he would never harm me. He also never forced himself on me.

I cup his face and kiss his lips, transferring some on the sweet syrup from my lips to his. I pull away after a few seconds.

'Baby, dont worry I will not leave you to be with another man. How could I? When all you did was love me.' That was the final straw.

He pull me on his lap and roughly kiss me.

'Why are you?' he kisses down my neck.

'So damn irresistible?' his lips trail my chest.

'Baby. Arent you gonna be late for work?' I ask, worried that he might get in trouble.

''My cue girlfriend. Mine.' he growl.

"Im so happy that I could die right now. I am not going to work today baby. Lets spend the day together.' He said and start feeding the pancakes to me.

This is so childish and embarrassing, but such amount of attention to me is new and exciting so I opened my mouth to every spoon and smile after each bite.

'Wow, you are eating so much baby. Not in a bad way though, you did good.' He said and kiss my cheeks as I blush.

'Baby, lets go to that cat café you always wanted to go. Im so happy today.' He then said again as he made me stand up.

'Okay, I cant wait to spend time with you.' My voice was soft and mellow.

Handle a yandere with care. As if they are made of glass, because you never knew when the glass would shatter, leaving you with bleeding hands.

Y/n 1-Yandere 0

Muahhahahahahahahahaaaaaa.