"The lady found me? ..Where?" Shock was evident through his face.

"You were passed out, just nearby two days ago."

"I see.." He sounded calm but his face says otherwise.

The young man listened carefully, taking every single word in. He was a bit surprised at first, but he managed to recover from the situation quickly.

His instinct is sharp and was never wrong, so he knew she was no threat nor danger.

"Please, feel free to call me Reagan miss..?" He looked at her, waiting for a response.

"Rosette, you can call me Rosette." She gave him smile.

'What a pretty name' They both thought in unison.

"Ah... yes. Thank you again, miss Rosette."

"But is it okay to call you by your first name? I had assumed you were a noble.. Perhaps?"

"...."

"I only guessed since the crest on your sword is-"

"Ah.." His replies were short and firm. He didn't really like socializing and didn't know how to keep a conversation going even if he wants to.

"Please feel free to call me by my name miss, you're my benefactor after all." He assured with a small genuine smile.

'I think I'm going to faint from his beauty...' Rosette thought.

"Then.. you can also call me by my name, sir-" She blinked at her mistake "Reagan." She corrected.

"Ah, here, you can have these fresh fruits while I prepare you a meal."

The woman, Rosette, immediately rushed to the door right after she finished her sentence.

The young man who was about to express his gratitude, was left alone. The young lady had already left before he could even say a single word.

He took this as a chance to look around the room. He was quite impressed that the room was neat and clean.

'So this is her' room? Reagan wanted to know more about the lady.

There was a vanity and a dresser. But what caught his eyes was the unfinished painting on an easel at the corner of the room. He was about to walk towards the painting but was stopped.

"The meal is ready, sir Reagan"

"Ah, yes..."

She's fast.

Taking careful steps, he turned and followed Rosette, he looked back at the room before going out. The kitchen was just outside the room. It looked cozy and welcoming. He sat down as Rosette had instructed him, but he noticed that there was only one plate on the table.

"Oh, I'm still full." She answered like she is able to read his mind.

"Oh.."

"Can I ask you a question Reagan?"

"Go ahead miss..."