Jake Pitts

You stumble through Jake’s front door. You just got back from a Black Veil Brides concert. It was probably the craziest you have seen side-stage. You rip off your jacket and toss it on the couch. Jake looks at you and does the same, smiling at you.

     “You were amazing tonight.” You say, your voice fading into a faint squeak at the end because of the fact of how much you wanted him to take you into his bedroom.

     “Thanks.” He says, blushing and smiling as he gets lost in your eyes. He cocks his head back toward the hallway that leads to his bedroom. He smiles at you and you both make your way to his bedroom door.

     You step inside and Jake shuts the door. You lay down on the bed and he walks over and lays beside you.

     “I’m glad you had a good time…” He says as he reaches for the bottom of your shirt and pulls it up, hoping that you would sit up so he could take it off for you. You push yourself up, lift up your arms, and off comes the shirt leaving your hair frizzy. You do the same thing for him and before you knew it both of your guys’ pants were off and on the floor.

     You two kiss violently while repositioning your bodies to where his was on top of yours. He slides his hands underneath your middle back and unhooks your bra, slides it off, and tosses it on the floor.

     His hands make their way to your panties, tugging them once, twice, three times and they were off and lost somewhere in the sheets. You can feel his fingers tease the lips of your lady parts, making you want him more.

     You run your fingernails slowly down his sides, down lower and lower until you got to the elastic waistband of his boxers, teasing him around his hips until you could see in his face that he couldn’t take it anymore.

     You yank his underwear off and they, too, got lost in the sheets.

     You can feel the tip slowly making its way in and you let out a sound of delight. He smiles down at you when he hears you are enjoying it. He keeps going, in some and out some, then in more and out less. His cock keeps going in, and suddenly you feel an unpleasant jab of pain. You gasp and he gives you words of comfort.

     “Shh, shh its okay…” He says as his full, brown eyes meet yours. You smile up at him and he lowers his head and kisses you on the lips.

     Finally, its all over. Just like a roller coaster, you’re excited but nervous before it happens, thrilled when it’s happening, and relieved once its all over, but at the same time you want to do it again.

     Over, and over, and over…

     You both lay side by side in his bed.

     “You’re amazing…” He says in such a sexy way, it makes your ovaries fade away, little by little.

     “So are you…” You say, out of breath from all of the pain and satisfaction that you just were the victim of.

     He smiles at you and you lean in and kiss him on the nose, and then on the lips. As you’re kissing you roll up into the fetal position and he wraps his arms around you.

     You put that night on repeat in your head and fell asleep in his arms.

Thank you for 1.4K reads!!!!!!