Andy Biersack (fluff)

"Hey baby," Your boyfriend Andy said as he flopped down on the couch next to you.

"Hi," you said, not taking your eyes off the tv screen in front of you. You were in the middle of an online match and your team was winning. Today Andy was busy writing music for the new album. You decided to spend the day playing video games.

"I see you are still playing this game," Andy asked.

"Yup," you answered.

"Can you pause it for a moment?"

"Its a MMO PVP I can’t pause it."

"Stop speaking nerd I don’t know what that means,"

"Massive Multiplayer Online Player Versus Player, you explained to him, "and for the record its not nerd talk its just your basic COD."

"Now what dose that mean??" Andy asked.

"Call of Duty, come on Andy everyone knows that," You giggled.

Andy smiled slightly, sat down on the couch and watched you play the game. A couple minuets passed and the match ended, the word ‘Victory’ appeared across the screen.

"Yay my team won!" you cheered.

"Can we cuddle now?" Andy asked.

"Of course we can," You smiled.

You turned off your Playsation and the tv. You sat down on the couch next to Andy. He wrapped his arms around you and held you close to him. You rested your head on his chest and listened to his heart beat. He smiled and placed a kiss on your forehead. You smiled and Andy returned the smile. He grabbed your green Legend of Zelda fuzzy blanket and wrapped it around both of you.

"You know me so well," you smiled,

"Of course baby," Andy chuckled, "You’re my Pikachu and I won the gym badge but you won my heart,"

You smiled and kissed his cheek, “I love you so much.”