Ashley Purdy

I was photographing pictures near the tour bus. The view was splendid and I had to focus our camera anyways for the photo shoot later. My career had begun in high school when I my only true friend was none other than Christian Mora. He goes by C.C. now, but he kept his promise of when he went big he’d help me with my photographer career. I know am the official photographer for Back Veil Brides. I tour with them and we’re just a big family. I checked my watch and decided to head back to the bus. Once inside I was greeted by C.C.

“There you are (Y/n) the photo shoot was scheduled for like in 10 minutes and you weren’t in your room and I thought you ran away and and I panicked but then I saw your phone and I know you wouldn’t leave with u it so I calmed down an-.”  I covered his mouth.

“I was focusing the camera. IS EVERYONE READY?” I yelled I heard 4 yes one missing I listed every bodies names. “Ashley?” I yelled but there was no answer. “Guys where in the world is Ashley?”

“Speak of the devil he’s almost to the bus um, (Y/n) I need you to help me real quick” And stammered trying to pull you into his room

“Andy let me go we have a photo shoot in 5 minutes what do you think-“ I  heard the door open “Ashley Abrocket Purdy where in the world were-“ I turned to see him with a chick she had large breast and revealing clothing. I had always liked Ashley. He had brought many girls on the bus but you had it. “Oh look I picked the wrong lens if you excuse me.” I mumbled and headed toward my room. I’d never be good enough for him. Why couldn’t I though!? I had taken my time dealt with him ignored his flaws and this is what I get!? I was in full rage.

“(Y/N) what’s wrong?” I heard Ashley call out.

“I got the wrong fucking lens! I’m fine!” I yelled making every one flinch. I didn’t care anymore. I turned around and kept heading my room. I heard footsteps behind me.

“(Y/n) what’s wrong come on.” Ashley said behind you

“Leave me alone!” I yelled. Next thing I know Ashley had pinned me to the wall.

“Who pissed in cherrios this morning!” He yelled in my face

“No one! All I wanted to do was change a lens!” I yelled back

“NO its not! I know you, you’re methodical. You have everything planned out, nothing goes wrong with you. And plus your lens bag is on the counter top so don’t you dare lie to me!” You flinched. You heard the bus door open and close. The guys had left you both. Great I thought.

“Want to know what my problem is? It’s you.” I said

“Why what did I do I got here in time for the shoot.” He stated

“You don’t get it do you?” I looked at him and he shook his head

“Mind telling me?” He said I sighed and looked down.

“See when I took on this job I would have never guessed I’d start having an interest for one of my clients. Ash I like you and it just kills me to see you with those blonde bimbos and I’m done I get I won’t ever be enou-” He cut me off by kissing me passionately.  I was a bit shocked at first but I found myself kissing back. He let go of my arms and put his hands on my hip. The kiss turned into a rough make out session. I wrapped my hands around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. He then carried us to the bed in my room. He laid me down and I started pulling at his shirt. He got the hint and took it off. He started kissing down my neck, occasionally nibbling it he started sucking on m collar bone and I gasped letting out a moan I felt him smirk. He brought his lips back to mine and slipped his hands under my shirt. I flipped us over so I was stranding his waist now.  I took off my shirt and threw it to the side. This continued till none of us had any cloths left.

“(Y/n) are you sure?” Ashley said as he put on a condom and lined up.

“Yes, Ash I’m sure” I said before he completely rammed into me. I wasn’t a virgin but he was big so it hurt. He waited a bit for me to adjust to his size then started going at a steady pace. “Ash fuck” I moaned. He groaned in response

“Shit you’re so tight” he moaned. He kept going faster and faster.

“A-Ash I’m abo-“ He cut me off by placing his lips on mine.

“Same here” he grounded his hands started roaming my body again. Suddenly one of his hands started playing with my clit, which sent me over the edge. I screamed his name making him ump into me faster prolonging my orgasm. He eventually released as well and collapsed on top of me panting. “II thought you’d never liked me. So I never tried, I’ve always liked you. Be mine? He whispered in your ear.

“Yes” you responded and he laid another kiss on your lips