Andy Biersack

Adrenaline and alcohol pulsed through your veins as you danced on the dance floor, with whoever you wanted to. You had just had a fight with your boyfriend, Andy Biersack, the lead singer of Black Veil Brides, so you decided to go down to the club of the hotel you were staying at. You would go any place to get away from Andy at the moment. Yes, you love him, but you just need your space in times like these.

A stranger pulled you close to them, and you just swayed your hips to the music, and grinded them against the guys. His hands traveled down your sides, and to your hips, and pulled you closer. You reached behind you and wrapped your arms around the guy’s neck. Getting lost in the short moment, that was soon interrupted by an angry, yet sexy looking Andy.

Andy ripped you off of the guy, and because of the alcohol you had consumed, you just fell into him. Andy paid no attention to that yet, and he just angrily punched the stranger’s face, and then hauled you off to the side exit, and to a little dark service elevator. Once you guys entered, he smashed his finger against the 15th button, and when the doors dinged shut, and began moving, he pushed you against the wall, and he stared you down, and you somehow managed to keep his eye contact. His body surged towards yours, and he held you in place as he viciously ground his hips into yours, causing you to cry out, from his dominant and harsh movements.

"Andy, please, I’m sorry." you whimpered, hopefully trying to lessen his anger and jealousy, but you talking only seemed to anger him even more. You could tell this, because his hips ground into yours even harsher. Andy only pulled back, when the elevator reached your floor. He grabbed your arm harshly, and pulled you out, stumbling over your feet constantly as you tried to keep up with his fast pace, and long legs, but he paid no mind to you.

When he reached your room, he slid the key in, and when the light blinked green, he barged into the room, and then shut the door, and locked it with the chain. He finally released you, and you walked steps away, and wrapped your arms around you in a protective manner. You knew he wouldn’t severely hurt you. He never hits you outside of sex.

You stumbled as you stepped out of your heels, and you pushed them off to the side, and you looked down on the floor, as you waited for Andy to do something. Suddenly, Andy grasped your shoulders harshly, and he pushed you quickly backwards, and he practically  threw you onto the bed. He disappeared for a short moment, and you took that time to sit up, but before you could actually go anywhere, he was back, and he pushed you harshly back against the bed. He crawled over you, and yanked both of your arms up. He pulled your left to the left bed post, and tied a scarf firmly keeping your hand in place. Andy also did the same to your other. He didn’t dare tie your feet up, because even when he is the most angry, he knows that if he does you will have a full blown panic attack. He sat back up, but still sat in between your legs, and you stared up at him with wide eyes.

"(Y/N), what am I going to do with you? Do I have to show you who you belong to? Do I have to show you that you are MINE? Do I have to prove to you, that you belong to ME?" his voice boomed out, and you just stayed silent. You watched as his beautiful blue eyes darkened, and he grinned darkly. “I guess I do.” he said with his raspy voice, that made you wet just thinking about all of the things he may do to you.

Andy literally ripped your top off, and he quickly unclasped your strapless bra, and then yanked down your skirt, only leaving you in your panties. He leaned over you, held himself up with one of his arms, and the other drifted down, and his hand methodically rubbed you over you panties roughly, causing you to whimper and moan.

"Only I can make you feel like this with minimal skin contact." his harsh voice whispered into your ear. And you shivered at the warmth of his breath. "Only I know you this well." he growled out. His fingers harshly ripped through the thin lace, and yanked them off, and you cried out at the slight pain. "Sh… you’ll soon be owned by me." Andy said huskily. You yanked at your constraints as you felt two of his long fingers slip into you suddenly. You cried out, and it just drove him to finger you faster, and harder, causing your body to quiver. He curled them inside you, and you moaned out loudly, and just as you were about to orgasm, he slipped his fingers out of you. Instead he rammed his dick inside of you, not stopping to allow you to adjust, he just kept ramming into you. Groaning every time he felt himself bottom out in you.

"Andy, please!" You cried out in ecstasy. He swiveled his hips, and he hit your g-spot, and he started kissing harshly down your neck, biting, sucking, and you knew you would have marks for everyone to see in the morning. His hands lifted your hips up off the bed, and pounded into you, making you scream out every time.

"If you admit that you belong to me, I will let you come!" he growled out through his groans. He kept slamming into you harder and harder, and just as you were about to come, he pulled out completely, making you whine. "Andy, baby, I’m yours. You own me, I belong to no one other than you." you breathed out. He just smiled, kissed you once gently, and then slammed into you once more. Pounding into your g-spot about five times, going harder every time, before you finally came around him. Your walls squeezed around him, making him cum. Your eyes closed as you felt the bliss surround you. you felt Andy help you both ride out your orgasms, before he pulled out, and quickly untied your wrists, before he rolled off of you, and pulled the blanket up around you both. Before you drifted off into sleep, his nipped at your ear, and you shuddered when you heard him whisper, "You’re mine."