The Survivor

**Maecin Pov**

We walked down the hallway just about to split up in the direction of our class but I herd a voice that was extremely familiar. I could not believe what I was hearing so I followed the voice. "I've been gone for a month w-with some Uhm...family troubles, yea family troubles and I need to collect my missing work." The voice said. It end up leading me to the office and I could not believe my fucking eyes.

"Desirae" I said just above a whisper. She collected her things and was walking out but I called out her name. She stopped dead in her tracks and looked at me like a dear in head lights but yet in her eyes I saw a twinkle of happiness but her eyes darted to the side of me and it washed away. I looked to my right and saw a smirking Bianca. Shit I forgot she was still standing there. Desi took off running. It seemed like my body was trying to make a decision. To stay here with Bianca or take off after her. It took my body a moment but before I knew it I was chasing her.

**Desirae Pov**

I was gone for a fucking month held against my will and he was with her. Bianca of all people I felt my heart sink the same way I felt the day he disrespected me so my body ran. And just like before I came in contact with a strangly familiar surface but before I could fall I was being gripped by two hands. Soon the hands let go of my arms and where around my neck. "So you think you can run from me, I own you bitch, boy is Rio gonna be glad to see you" I looked up into the eyes to see the Devil himself... Dominic. "Oh so now you can't speak". He was raising his hand and I knew it was gonna be coming in contact with my face so I braced myself. As I was anticipating it never came so I open one eye to see another hand gripping the one coming for me. The hand belonged to Maec. "You better be happy ya little hero here to save you, he won't always be around tho...see you around, oh and remember be careful since you carrying my seed" he said with a smirk turning to walk away.

Me and Maec both watched him till he was outta sight. Once he was gone Maecin turned to me and just stared at me. "Well Uhm thanks for helping you know, guess I'll see you around cuz herd comes your girl. I said walking away. "Yea you betta get to stepping fat ass" Bianca yelled from behind me I didn't say anything I just hung my head low and kept walking.

**Maec Pov**
There she was walking away. She looked so different. It's like depression and sadness was radiating off of her. Then Dominic's words played in my head. 'So you think you can run from me' 'Rio gone be glad to see you' 'Be careful since you carrying my seed'. What the hell did this nigga mean. I knew I needed answers so I ran and caught up to her just as she was about to leave. "Where have you been?" I asked jumping in front of her. "I Uhm...I Uhm been at my aunts house helping her move" she said not making eye contact. "Why would your aunt be moving while your uncle was away" I questioned. "I don't know" she said still looking around. "What did Dominic mean" I said making her look at me. "I don't know what your talking about" she said.

"Stop fucking lying Des" I yelled at her. That caused her to snap. "Nigga you better watch who the fuck tho yelling at, matter fact why you even in my face don't you got ya lil hoe to get back to, yo cheating ass been to occupied with her to even check on me"she spat. "Me cheating? Dom just said you carrying his fucking baby and I'm the cheater? You couldn't even keep yo legs closed long enough to wait on me.." Before the words could fully leave my mouth she slapped me. "He rapped me you inconsiderate little fuck" I didn't speak so she continued. "While you were out fucking ever bitch in the streets I was being rapped by him and his little buddy Rio, I was taken from my home I didn't willingly do this shit..."I just stared in disbelief as the words flowed but yet I didn't catch them at all.

Pulling me back into focus was Bianca's loud mouth. "You stay the fuck away from my man Mrs Piggy, he ain't gonna be playing Kermit or Hubby to your undesirable ass" she spat grabbing hold of me. "Jump in front of a fucking bus smut, you hated me all my fucking life, and why? Because you can't compete with me, because I can take anything you have, and last but not least anything you could possibly do I could do it 100x better and you know it" she yell getting in Bianca's face.