Desirae Jones -1

"Rae, baby get up." My mother said to me shaking me lightly. I groaned and rolled over. "OK. Thanks mom." She got up and left the room. I sat on the side of the bed I put on my fuzzy purple slippers and went into my adjoined bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw my ashy face, purple satin bonnet and a old T-shirt on my body. I started the shower and got in. After washing up with my Paris Amour bodywash I got out. I went into my room to fund some to wear. I picked out some stoned washed jeans, and BWA hoodie I got from Esty. I put on my rainbow footies and went to do my hair. I pulled the bonnet off. I started taking out my flexie rods. Once my hair was how I liked it I brushed my teeth, and put on my mascara. I went down stairs to see my mom and dad talking. "Daddyyyy." I screamed. This was our morning routine it normal. "Desiiiiiii!" He ran to me and picked me and spun me around. "Daddy I'm not five anymore, Im to grown for this." I pouted. He slightly chuckled "lil girl yeen grown until you turn 21." He kissed my nose and put me down. "I love you daddy." I said to him. He laughed and walked away. My mom put my plate of food in front of me. "Thanks Sugar Lumps." I told her. "Yeah Sugar foot." She said. After I ate I went upstairs to finish getting ready. I put on my timbs and brushed my teeth again. I got my phone off the charger and got my Nike elite book bag and went down stairs. "Daddddddyyyyy. Take me to school." I yelled coming down the hall where his office was. "Lil girl. No. You can take the beamer." He told me. I went in his office and got the keys. "Have a good day, Desi." He said. "Yeah daddy." I went to the garage and got the car. I turned on the radio on and ride to school. When I pulled up I saw a parking park space right in the front. I parked my car and got out to walk in the building. I went to my locker. I was early so I went back out side and sat on the front steps. I saw a group of thugs walk past. They was trying to holla, all except for one. He simply rolled his eyes in disgust. Shidd it ain't phase me. 8:15 lit up on my phone screen. I got up and went to class. I slid into my desk and took out my binder and begin coping notes. Ten minutes later the group of guys came in starting commotion. "Shawtyyyyyy Bad!" the on with the light brown eyes said to me. I laughed. The one who rolled his eyes at me was at the teachers desk, he must be new. "Maecin, have a seat next to next to Desirae. Raise your hand Desirae." The teacher semi yelled across the room. I sighed and raise my hand. He rolled his eyes and walked over. He sat next to me. "Do problems 10-35. And turn them in. " when I heard that I immediately started working on my work. Drew, the guy with light brown eyes kept whispering "come'ere lil mama lemme whisper in ya ear, lemme tell ya a lil somehting you might like to hear.". Drew was cool but his Dad and my dad are close friends so we're look cousins. After 10 minutes of working I was finally done. I got up and turned in my paper. "Here you go Mrs.Henderson." I said handing her the paper. " I'll grade it now." She told me. I waited while she checked the problems. "You got a 100. " she said loud enough for the class to here. In the class I was the only one who cared about my grades. I walked back to my seat and put in my beats earbuds. Class had 30 minutes left. I felt someone staring at me. I didn't see anyone. I glanced next to me and saw Maecin. He was taller than me, light skinned, had spider bite lip piercings, two slits in his eyebrow. He was fine but his attitude towards me was horrible.

AUTHORS NOTE

OK SO HOW YALL LIKING IT SO FAR? MAECIN'S POV IS NEXT. YEP, SO VOTE,COMMENT,RECOMMEND. .

HOW TO SAY THEIR NAMES:
Desirae: de-ser-ray
Maecin: may-sin

Also:

Maecin in MM