When It All Hits The Fan-14

Desii POV

I was sitting on the couch watching Bring It. I as soon as Kayla was about to do the captins solo I heard a sound. I became very scared. I was used to being at home with Drew I didn't know what to do. I I got up and went into my my parents rooms and shut the door quietly. I grabbed the phone to call out but I was yanked up hard.

I was pulled out the room with a cloth over my mouth I couldn't breathe for shit. I had asthma and bronchitis. Before long darkness came over me.

I woke up naked on a cold cement floor. I went to move but my light skinned body was in a terrible state of pain and shock. I sat back down in pain. I heard a door open. I slid back up agianst the wall pulling my knees to my chest.

"You are so pretty. " he said getting in my face. His voice was so familiar. I couldn't put my finger on it. He rubbed his hands down my body. "Boss gone like you." He chuckled walking away.

His voice was so familiar I just couldn't put my finger on it. I laid down on the floor and closed my eyes.

💦SPLASH💦

I felt cold water hit my bare skin I jumped up and covered myself. I looked up and saw a light skinned man and Dominic. "I am so glad to see you. Please help me." I said crawling toward Dom. He walked to me and slapped me to the ground. "Shut the hell up you fat ass bitch." He sneered.

He threw me up against the wall. "Boys Come and get it!" He yelled through out the basement. The swung open and cold air rushed in.

Dominic walked out as they walked in. "I heard you real tight." The one with dreads said walking towards me. It was 3 of them. They began in buckling their belts. The lights lines one pulled me up. "You really pretty." He paused. "But you would look even better with this dick up inside you." Tears streamed down my face as these words came out of his mouth.

He rammed himself inside my walls over and over. All I could do was cry and scream. After he got his nut in his friends put their dicks inside me at the same time causing even more pain. I felt the warm blood cascade down my once virgin thighs. "

THE NEXT DAY

The whole night I was being gang banged my many dude. My virginity was ripped away. My mind to if anybody noticed that I was gone or missing.

I heard the door open and heavy boots come down the stairs. I shut my eyes tight. "Butch I know you awake. I'm stressed out come relieve me. I heard a chair being pulled up. I said come here. I still didn't move. He walked over to and grabbed me by my hair and slung me into the wall. "You gone obey my orders stupid bitch." I could feel my knees and legs bleeding. He sat there stroking his dick. "I-I- don't suck dick." I choked out. I felt a stinging sensation to my face. "You will today." he began to fuck my face. "Suck it." He said sternly.

I clamped my jaws around his dick and began sucking. He groaned. I felt his dick throb in my mouth. I felt a hot salty substance in my mouth. I stopped to spit. "Swallow that shit." I felt like vomiting but I swallowed hard.

"Lemme see what that pussy feel like." He pulled me up and slammed me down on his rock hard dick. I was really sore from last night be he made worst. He was moving my hips in a circular motion. He was enjoying it but I wasn't. I sat there crying my eyes out. "So you don't want to moan ok I got you." threw me off of him and fixed himself.

He pulled out a pocket knife. I felt him under my stomach. He sliced under my stomach the letters M O A N. "STOPPPP." I screamed. "You gone remember to moan every time my dick is inside of you FAT UGLY BITCH." He began to fuck me brutally after what seemed like forever I felt a warm sensation inside me.

I woke up laying on my side pondering the fact that this happened to me. I wish Drew was here to save me. I miss Maecin. Was he even looking for me. I looked up and started praying

Dear God,

I am sorry for my wrong doings but I just hope that you are listening to me. Please help me I have through so much within a few days. Can you please send me a gaurdian angel to help protect. God know that there is a baby inside me. Dear I'm only 17 years old please don't call me and unborns number yet. Help me get through it please..
In Your Holy Name

Amen