-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟘 N𝕠-

Start from the beginning

Time to find out...

"No

"No..." Beomgyu uttered in disbelief as he briefly flickered through the whole notebook. The majority of the pages are like a diary...

BG had divided the events that happened in his life on Earth into sections.. The images shown are just a general view of what's written. But in reality, BG was very detailed and described everything carefully. Basically an encyclopedia for every section.

There are like 36,37 sections and no page goes by where Taehyun's name isn't mentioned at least 5 times.

Going back to sections 3 and 4, Beomgyu noticed a lot of things.. one of them being the fact that Logan isn't the only one he first met.

Taehyun was apparently there too.

But he just can't remember seeing him at all.. BG included a big paragraph saying how striking he found him. And honestly, Beomgyu agrees. When he woke up from his slumber earlier and saw Taehyun, his consciousness wasn't the only thing that awakened but his gayness too.

At least he knows that Taehyun was present that time now.

This notebook has been the key to the truth. Did B1-G3 plan this all along?

Beomgyu told himself that he needs to read every section of this notebook. That way he can get a glimpse of reality and not just fake incomplete memories that his brain is generating.

He is trusting BG, well they ARE the exact same person.

With a sorrowful sigh, Beomgyu adapted a more comfortable position as he soon started reading.

~~~~

Some time has passed, the more he reads the more shocked he is over the bond he had with Taehyun. Arriving at section 10, he's seriously starting to wonder if BG didn't have the biggest crush on him-