-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟝 ✬ H𝕒-

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Hangout time

One week has passed since they met B1-G3.

Kai and Jake have been so eager to learn more about their foreign friend since they often come over to see him.

Unfortunately for them, he's only really attached to Taehyun who he spends most of his time with. He started using a more casual language too. The human got more and more used to Beomgyu's presence and grew to even like it.

He would often walk around town with him, to teach and show him new things.

~

Today

Jake and Huening came to Taehyun's place to hang out a bit before going to college. Logan who's still in high school tagged along nonetheless, mainly to finish his math homework.

Both boys were sitting on Taehyun's fluffy carpet, Beomgyu was holding a big bowl of blueberries and eating them one by one like popcorn. Taehyun pointed at an image from a kids' book that he bought to educate the extraterrestrial "What's this?"

He hummed before saying "A bed?"

"Bingo! Now stop calling it soft horizontal furniture." He said in a pissed yet playful tone.

-

"I'm liking hyung's choice of words" Jake who was leaning against a wall commented.

"Doesn't your weird planet have beds?" Logan asked monotonously, eyes on his homework.

"No, we sleep in a floating sphere."

"Floating-whoa..." Jake sat down as well before saying with eager "Hey you never told us why you're even on Earth or why you chose Taehyun to stay with.."

-

"Oh right.. I was interrupted the last time I tried to explain." Beomgyu smiled at Taehyun who immediately looked away.
The dark-haired pondered "There are three reasons why I'm on Earth. The first one is because of my enemy."

"Enemy?" Taehyun wondered.

"Zephyr... he's a umyrien who is 16 I believe. He's a body of black smoke who impersonates other people and he feeds off other's emotions. He really likes to cause me pain.. So I came to Earth in order to escape him. But I'm almost certain that he followed me here, he probably already has mastery over someone, the possibility of it being one of you four is really likely—"

Huening Kai who was lying on Taehyun's bed like it's his own, suddenly yelled out while pointing fingers "Calling it now!! Jake is Zephyr!"

"What are you saying?!" Jake snapped.

"I caught you drinking strawberry flavoured soda yesterday. That's so sus since your favourite is grape!"

"THAT'S YOUR REASON?!"

"I'm keeping an eye on you, JakE. Or should I say.. Zephyr...." He whispered menacingly "Or should I say.. Jakhyr..?"

"Or just don't say anything at all by shutting up." Jake riposted.

-

Taehyun just turned his head back to Beomgyu "Anyway, what are your other reasons?"

"I have a brother, his designation is Soobin. He also went to Earth and I'd like to find him."

"Huh?" Taehyun was confused 'How did he get here without being noticed?'