-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟚 P𝕖-

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Pendant time

Despite that he can't generate from his own brain memories related to Taehyun...

Despite that his left arm is incomplete...

Taehyun is experiencing this soft warm feeling in his heart whenever his boyfriend used to hug him. This element of safety and affection that BG had in store solely for him, Taehyun can feel it right now.

He thought his boyfriend was gone so the fact that this foreign person is hugging him just like he was hugged by BG, makes Taehyun feel scared but in an exhilarating manner.

He had set his mind to let Beomgyu go but the latter is making that so hard for him and he hates it. The umyrien is trembling like a little leaf and he keeps on muttering "Don't leave me"

With a sigh, Taehyun lifted his hand up to run his fingers through Beomgyu soft hair trying to soothe him "Don't cry... If you insist, I won't leave now.." He felt oddly flustered though.

Hearing this, Beomgyu gently pulled away while still keeping his hand on his waist "Do you promise?" His voice was tiny but his eyes were big like a pleading puppy.

The younger's face reddened, Beomgyu is still such a cute person who can make Taehyun's heart hammer all the time "Mhm.."
Beomgyu let a little smile out as he made their foreheads meet in a delicate touch "Thank you.."

.

.

.

"Why?!" Taehyun couldn't take this heart-playing confusion any longer, he pushed Beomgyu "Why are you acting so different from earlier..?" He blubbered, tears of frustration starting to stream down his cheeks "You wanted me gone but now you're like this.."

"I'm sorry."

Taehyun looked up at him, lips quivering, eyes unsure. The older placed his hand on his cheek as he wiped a tear-off with his thumb "I shouldn't have acted that way, I'm just not that trusting.. But now I realised how much you mean to me"

Taehyun broke the eye contact as he looked away "H-How? Aren't I just a stranger to you?"

"You're not a stranger.." Beomgyu's hand moved down in seek for Taehyun's, and he soon raised his hand after gently grabbing it "You're my boyfriend."

The younger's heart flipped with his blush worsening, he's not sure why exactly but.. There's something about real Beomgyu that's very mysteriously charming "I-I.."

Beomgyu glanced at their paired hands before pulling Taehyun's a bit closer to him "I liked giving the back of your hand a kiss right?"
Mister charming is being all cool on the outside but on the inside.. 'AAAAH but no way I can do that again, that's embarrassing!! His hands are so pretty thoooough!'

"How can you know or remember that?" Taehyun was staying wary.

With a smile, Beomgyu reluctantly lets go of his hand so he can head to the little table where his notebook is. He sat on the hospital bed before patting the space beside him. Gesturing Taehyun to come over.

The aforementioned wasn't really sure.. He's not in the mood to keep on being deceived. But Beomgyu has been acting a bit like the boyfriend he once was, that little tinge of familiarity is making Taehyun unable to not be by his side. He wants to be around his boyfriend more than anyone.