-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟙 V𝕖-

This chap is quite diRty⚠️... and it's my first time writing this stuff... and I see that I'm not good at it, nice! So set your expectations low!
If it's uncomfortable then SKIPPPPPP (plz!) until you see this emoji 🔴

This chap doesn't exist in my head! I'm never coming back here!
Section 31 who?!!
Idk her!

My honest apologies bttmTae enthusiastic, you may skip...

Anyway (• •)
There you go, ik it'll be silent sks

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Venereal time

The doors are locked, curtains are closed, dim LED lights are set to the colour pink. Two guys have a whole romantic room to themselves.

Taehyun pinned Beomgyu against a wall and captured his lips fervently while the older was tugging Taehyun's shirt, roughly pulling him against his chest. Craving him so much.

Their tongues were already roaming in each other's wet caverns, tasting every centimetre of it. The kiss was messy. It was filled with lust, groans and occasional drool slipping out. They won't even give themselves the chance to take sips of air.

Beomgyu's hands began wandering and they soon found a nice spot as they slipped inside Taehyun's pants. Feeling this, the younger unbuckled his own belt so he can get easier access. And Beomgyu went in to grope his ass.

Taehyun tilted the other's head away, to open a new area for his lips. He kissed his neck before trailing down to his collarbone but he had to unbutton a few buttons first. He was harshly sucking it until leaving clear marks that his lips were there. Beomgyu was letting out needy moans, enjoying the hell out of this. He brought his hands to Taehyun's crotch before slowly unzipping his trousers.

The younger pulled away to look up at him with a smirk, before catching the hem of Beomgyu's shirt and it wasn't long until that shirt was on the floor. They ambled away from the wall all the way to the romantic double bed.

To sleep.

~~~

Nah..

Beomgyu lined his back on the bed and pulled the younger down with him, letting Taehyun hover above his body. This silent stare that they're sharing with their faces inches apart, evinced the clear sexual yearn filling the room.

Taehyun can't stay sober over the fact that the other's toned torso is all available to him. He latched his lips onto his chest and sucked a nipple like a drug that he's so addicted to. Beomgyu was moaning while feeling his bulge grow.

He soon felt the other's soft lips planting kisses on his abs. His face is so close to his groin- Beomgyu won't say it but he'll like if his boyfriend went even lower-

Taehyun pulled away, much to the older's discontentment. After placing his hands on the older's waistband, he asked "Beomgyu.. are we really doing this?"

Beomgyu sat up and rested his back against the headboard. "Uh-huh!! Clothing removal is necessary for sexual intercourse!! In case you didn't know"

"No shit. I mean do you want to do it?"

"It depends.. You're Kang Taehyun right?"

"Yea—"

"THEN YES! JUST F—" Taehyun immediately pulled the other's pants down along with his boxers. Which made Beomgyu scream like a girl in surprise.