RELIEVE ME

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

ミ★ 𝘙𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘌𝘝𝘌 𝘔𝘌 ★彡

--------------------------------------------------

NOTES:

I HAVE BROUGHT YOU ANOTHER CHAPTER.

Apparently I have no abbreviation abilities, therefore this is the longest chapter so far, and I COULDN'T EVEN GET TO THE PARTYYY.
Well, whatever, next chapter will have to be because if I had put it on this one you guys wouldn't want to read this lol.
The last two episodes of the anime feel like they are slowly breaking my heart, and it'll only get worse, and how do I cope with it? Writing fanfiction of course!
So, here, some fluff and what I hope it's a decent bit of smut to pretend that TR isn't as crushingly sad as it actually is!

--------------------------------------------------

Chifuyu blinked, his face gradually becoming as red as it could get, but for some reason feeling unable to look away. "Things like what?" His voice was tight, his hands grasping lightly on the sheets of his bed.

"For instance," Baji got closer, their lips barely grazing each other. "Thing like this," He gently grabbed Chifuyu's hand, guiding it towards the middle of his chest. "Are my favorites to get my heart racing." The blond felt the way the other's heartbeat was stronger and faster than the normal pace, his own heart skipping a beat at the sensation.

For a moment Chifuyu forgot how to breathe. To know that he was the reason Baji's heart was beating in that way was a feeling that he didn't know how to deal with.

It was too much. And the worst part was that Baji kept on looking at him with that soft expression that made him so terribly weak.

How was he supposed to answer to that? What was he supposed to do? He couldn't bring himself to take back his hand, fearing that he might never be able to feel that fast paced rhythm under his palm.

But as always, Baji was there to help him, tenderly pushing his lips a little closer, properly connecting them onto Chifuyu's. The blond closed his eyes and let himself melt into the sensation, feeling how the other's heartbeat got even faster once they kissed.

Actually, it was a peck more than an actual kiss, but for a reason that Chifuyu couldn't quite explain, it felt even deeper than most of the kisses they had before. He felt closer. Warmer.

But before he would've liked to, it ended.

Baji pulled away, but only enough so he could lean his forehead against Chifuyu's, staring into the other's blue eyes as he opened his mouth to say something.

But a low grumbling sound coming from the blond's stomach prevented him from it.

Both of them went quiet. Baji pressing his lips as he tried not to laugh.

"Sorry..." Chifuyu groaned as he closed his eyes in shame. It wasn't the sound as such that was embarrassing, it was the situation in which his body suddenly and conveniently decided to remind him how hungry he was.

He could hear his heartbeat on his ears. That kiss, if you could call it that, was currently fucking with Chifuyu's brain, making him more confused than what he had ever been in his whole life. It was definitely different of everything they've done before. And what was he gonna say? Why did his stomach had to decide to sound right when Baji was about to speak?

The older one ended up laughing, this time putting more distance between them. "Don't worry, you haven't eaten anything in awhile after all," Chifuyu took back his hand slowly, not really wanting to, but he had no reason to keep it there now.