RIGHT INTENTIONS WRONG PLACES

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

ミ★ 𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕𝘚 𝘞𝘙𝘖𝘕𝘎 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘊𝘌𝘚 ★彡

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Notes:

Hey there! I'm back! Finally lol
I'm so sorry for taking so long to update :( life hasn't been particularly kind to me lately, but I tried to work on this story when I had a little free time.
I had a lot of fun writing this chapter, so I hope it shows!
Thank you so much for all of your comments and votes, this story has been one of the most fun to write, and knowing there are people who like it too is just incredibly amazing <3

------------------------------------------------------------------

His words, plus the feeling of his lips over his skin was doing things to Chifuyu. He let out a complaining sound from the back of his throat, embarrassed. "Don't...Don't say stuff like that..." The blond had to force himself to stop thinking on how would it feel to have Baji's teeth on his skin.

"Why not?" The other smirked, letting go of Chifuyu's hand so that he could touch the blond's cheek, leading him to lean closer again. "Would you hate it if I did it?" He whispered, smiling as he grazed Chifuyu's lips with his own.

The blond rested his hand on the other's shoulder, unconsciously tightening his grip as Baji spoke. "N-No," Chifuyu felt himself grow hotter with each breath Baji made against his lips, he wanted to get rid of the space between them, but at the same time he wanted to keep hearing the other's voice in that husky tone. "I wouldn't." His own voice came out breathy, the way he could feel the other against his mouth with each little movement he made was distracting him from actually noticing how he sounded.

Baji's smile widened slightly, his eyes darkening with something that made Chifuyu shiver. "Good to know." He locked their lips together, gently running his hand over the blond's thigh until he settled it over his hip.

Chifuyu tried to lick the other's lower lip, the same way Baji had done one week ago, but before he could even get his tongue out, the ravenette bit his lip, keeping it between his teeth for only an instant.

Baji sucked on his lip, enjoying the gasp the other let out at it. He let go, tracing over Chifuyu's lower lip with his tongue before getting it inside his mouth. The blond followed his lead, now both hands over Baji's shoulders.

The need to get even closer to the other was becoming hard to ignore for Chifuyu, craving something he wasn't exactly able to put into words, his mind hazy, and the temperature going up so much he had to break the kiss to breath. He panted against Baji's mouth, the other leaving a soft peck on the corner of his mouth.

Baji's lips slid towards his jaw, where he gave a little nip at the skin, drawing out a weak whine from Chifuyu. The blond was embarrassed from the sound, but he was too worried about the way he was starting to feel a familiar heat on his lower stomach to pay much attention to it.

Unconsciously he tried to press his legs together, but he only managed to squeeze Baji's hips with his thighs. The other chuckled against his jaw, the sound so close to his ear made Chifuyu melt, wanting to hear more of that voice closer to his ear.

Baji moved his arms until he had them loosely around the blond's waist, his lips meeting again with Chifuyu's, smiling at the way the younger one deepened the kiss right away, slowly moving until he was hugging Baji's neck, trying to leave as little distance as possible between them.