JUST PRACTICE

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀

ミ★ 𝘑𝘜𝘚𝘛 𝘗𝘙𝘈𝘊𝘛𝘐𝘊𝘌 ★彡

The group was celebrating Hakkai's birthday at Smiley's and Angry's place, not wanting to bother Yuzuha with the noise and their parents weren't home, so it seemed like the best choice.

It was late in the night, and many of them were slightly drunk, but at least no one was unconscious, though Takemichi was close probably gonna be so soon.

At some point they ended up sitting in something close to a circle, Takemichi already drunk on Chifuyu's side, mumbling something that probably not even Takemichi could understand.

They were chatting cheerfully when suddenly the music stopped and the ringtone of the phone that was connected to the speakers started to sound. Draken quickly grabbed his phone and checked to see who it was, a soft smile forming in his lips after reading the name that appeared on the screen.

"Sorry guys, could someone else connect their phone? It's Emma." He got up and walked out to the small balcony of the apartment. Mitsuya was quick to do so, the music starting to sound once again after a few seconds.

One of the guys groaned dramatically. "Man, must be nice having a girlfriend..." A lot of the others chuckled, agreeing to it.

After that the conversation turned into a few of them whining about it, and eventually for reasons that Chifuyu regretted not hearing, they started to ask about if they were seeing someone or something like it.

"What about you, Takemichi..." Mitsuya noticed the state of the other and snorted. "Guess he's not with us anymore." All of them snickered as Takemichi slowly fell asleep over Chifuyu.

"At least until yesterday he was still with Hina-chan, and given that he hasn't cried today, they're still together." Mikey offered with his usual relaxed tone. The rest nodded, Takemichi was terribly in love with her, so if anything had happened it would be pretty obvious.

Anxiety started to rise in Chifuyu's chest, he prayed for them to keep their focus on his friend and not him, but of course that didn't happen, and Smiley was the one who made that all of them were focused on him.

"And you, Chifuyu? Anyone special?" Chifuyu could feel his face become hotter, the eyes of the group burning holes in him.

Chifuyu was not usually shy or insecure about many things, he chose not to worry about unnecessary things, but if there was something that he was completely self-conscious about, it was exactly this. He was completely inexperienced in anything related to intimate things, the further he had gotten was probably in elementary school with a few pecks in the lips.

And until a few years he really didn't mind it, because a lot of his friends were just as inexperienced as him, but it was when he noticed that he was the only one left who hadn't done anything, when he started to feel left behind, that he got anxious and self-conscious about it.

Some people would look at him weird if he told about it, and eventually that same thing caused him to avoid getting close to anyone, not wanting to get thrown away because of it, or being terrible at it from lack of practice.

"Um, no, not really, sadly." He refused to look at anyone in the eye, a nervous laugh escaping his lips. And as he tried to look for a place to stare and stop moving his eyes so much, he made eye contact with Baji. His chest felt a bit more tight now.