I smiled and licked her, “I'm sorry, but I gotta go.”

She sighed again and rolled off me. I stood up and stretched out before dressing in a pair of tan fatigues.

“Mind if I come?”, Adelind asked.

I shrugged, “I don't see why not.”

Adelind stood up, got dressed and then we walked down to the command tent. It was only about 7 in the morning, but it was already starting to get hot out. I could see Sargent's drilling new recruits, human and dragon alike, school buses that were picking up kids, again, both human and dragon and even people who were standing outside with tablets, some in military gear, some in SWAT team gear and some in civilian clothes, they were laughing and having a good time.

“Everything is so different here”, I said aloud, “everybody just gets along with one another and it's free of the problems of the rest of the world.”

“Why is that?”, Adelind asked leaning against me.

“Honestly”, I replied, “I'm not sure.”

When we arrived at the command tent, Jack, Wyatt, Issac, Frank, Hudson and Emelia were already there, along with Shadow and Nina.

“I'm having a serious Deja'vu right now”, I said, “last time Raven was in a room together was..”

“27 years ago”, Hudson said, “in a circus tent.”

“You know you broke my jaw that day right?”, Emelia asked looking at Hudson.

“I did?”, Hudson asked.

“Like a pencil”, Emelia said, “you punched me off of Tyro and broke the joint in my jaw.”

“Sorry?”, Hudson said.

Emelia snorted, “what I get for attacking you.”

“Are you guys done now?”, Nolan asked.

I laughed, “were done, whats up boss?”

“The informants you rescued, plus the intel Frank gave us has graced our humble military with the location of the MK-2260 Ammunition Factory”, Nolan said.

“About time”, I said.

“The factory is located in some hills in Somalia”, Nolan said bringing up a few holograms, “some spies in the region have confirmed it to be guarded by US RDH forces, a lot of them, Frank said that he was able to count 200+ troops while at the facility, he also managed to uncover tracking papers for a huge shipment of the ammunition across the golden gate bridge.”

“They know someone's onto them”, Frank said, “but there not sure who. Tyro, your the CO, so with your permission, I'd like to complete the objectives I set out to do when I first embarked to the factory in the first place when we go on our S&D mission.”

“Permission granted”, I replied, “just don't get killed.”

Frank smiled, “never.”

“So if Tyro and them are going to hit the factory”, Shadow said, “that makes it our job to hit the convoy I'm assuming.”

“Correct”, Nolan stated, “You and Nina and a new recruit I'm placing in Talon. Her name's

Syril. She's a Draco style dragon and he's fresh out of basic, so Shadow, go easy on the kid.”

“Will do”, Shadow replied.

“Also Tyro”, Nolan said, “I have a Warthog pilot, callsign Punisher, who is currently flying a mission for me in the area. I've re-tasked him to assist you in destruction of the factory.”