𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

I held her hand as she laid there. Then a voice as clear as a bell spoke up in my mind, "Al." It was y/n's voice, I was sure of it, but I hadn't seen her mouth move. I watched her face intently, and there it came again, "Al." 

That was y/n's voice. "I'm here. You are safe." Her voice faded back into silence. I knew she would be strong enough, she would have to.

Y/N POV

I could feel a heartbeat pulsing in my stomach and something on my arm. I didn't want to open my eyes yet. Where was I? Suddenly, everything from last night washed over me. 

Al and I had taken the rest of Valentino's territory. In fact, he was no longer alive. I felt peace at his death. He could no longer hurt the people I love. 

I cracked my eyes open and found myself in my old hotel room. It was extremely bright, even though the curtains were drawn. I looked over to my right arm and found Alastor sitting in a chair, his head in his arms on the bed. He was asleep but continued to hold my hand. 

His face was very calm, except his brows were furrowed. It was the first time I had seen him without a smile. His pinstriped coat was on laying on the back of his chair and his hair was mussed. I chuckled silently as I realized how sweet he looked. 

Well, I can't say I chuckled silently because I found out it really hurts to laugh when you have a hole in your stomach. I clutched at the wound and only found cloth bandages. I looked over to Al and found that I had woken him up. 

His eyes were lazy as he tried to fully wake up. His eyes were looking around the room but then they landed on me. They widened as he realized I was awake. "Hi, Al," my voice croaked. I gave him a small smile. 

He didn't say anything but rushed in to hug me. He held my body close to him. I thought it was going to hurt, but he was so gentle. I hugged him back and closed my eyes. After a while, I went to pull away but he held onto me tightly. 

"Al, what's wrong?" As soon as he didn't respond, I knew something was wrong. I pushed him away this time and he released, not wanting to hurt me. 

"Nothing at all my dear. Just happy that you are awake." He looked at me with a shaky smile and I could immediately tell it was fake. I slowly sat up and then looked at Al's face. I put my hands on his cheeks.

"You don't have to smile all the time Al. It's okay." He apprehensively let go of the smile and then it disappeared altogether. I was finally faced with a normal Alastor. 

"I couldn't protect you. I couldn't get to you in time." He almost had a frown on his face. He placed a hand over his eyes, while the other continued to hold my hand. He then whispered quietly, "You and your damned kindness."

"I knew what would happen. Don't feel guilty about it. And guess what? I can even fix it right now." I looked down at the bandage and started humming. Then I realized that it was too croaky to get it out. "Umm, never mind. I can't actually sing right now."

Without missing a beat, Alastor started humming. He had a small smile of encouragement on his face. I was a little hesitant but decided it wouldn't hurt to try it...hopefully. I used his voice in the same way I had used mine. I imagined the small vines stitching the flesh inside together. Even making new tissue. 

I didn't know what song he was humming, but it was pretty. It also helped that he had a wonderful voice. I finished it up and started opening the bandage. It took a while to unwrap all of it, but then I got to the last round. I was a little scared but raised the last stretch of the fabric. 

The wound was completely gone, except for a small scar of where it had been. I was still sore from the impact of the bullet, but now there was only one hole in my stomach. I looked up at Al, who still had a frustrated look on his face. I held his cheek with my left hand.

𝐀 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 {Demon Alastor X Fem! Reader}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें