𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

2nd person POV 

You open your eyes and realized that there was no longer an animal in front of your car. You race out of the front seat as fast as possible in order to see what had happened to the animal and survey the damage on your car. 

Sitting right in front of the car was a beautiful burgundy deer with deep crimson eyes and five-point antlers. This was the most magnificent deer that you had ever seen. What is even more strange is that the deer does not seem affected by the crash at all, only a minor cut on his back. 

"Oh my gosh, little deer I am so sorry!! I did not see you when I was driving around the bend, I-I should have been more careful!" 

Not only did you think yourself crazy for talking to an animal, you felt silly for feeling tears well up in your eyes. 

You race back to your trunk to grab some bandages out of your first-aid kit. You walk back toward the deer and realize that he has not reacted to you, in any way, whatsoever. 

"This is not a normal deer." you think to yourself while wrapping the bandage around his torso. The deer just continued to stare at you.  

"Okay then, I think you should be just about all right. Can you stand up at all? I need to get you off the road." Almost as if the deer understood you, he got up and walked over to the brush. 

You smile to yourself, "I guess that makes my job a little easier." You bring the buck some granola bars, trail mix, and a paper bowl full of water. 

"Sorry but this is all I've got, I hope it's enough. Sorry again little deer." You timidly scratched between his antlers and he nuzzled your hand. "Huh, guess we can be friends then."

You got up and walked back to survey your car. "Not much was done to it," you thought, "only a little scratch from his antlers...weird." 

"Well bud, I got to get going, but I hope you feel better!" You give a small wave towards the buck and then get back into your car to start driving again. 

You look in the rearview mirror and the deer is still staring at you with his crimson eyes. 

The deer gets smaller and smaller as you drive away, but the buck is still on your mind. "Why was the deer acting like that? and why did he look so different from other deer?"

??? POV

She was one of the most beautiful humans I had ever seen. She had long h/c hair and striking e/c eyes. She was also incredibly gentle. Well...gentle isn't the right word as she just hit me with her car. But I hadn't seen a human care for a creature like that before.

I almost attacked her after she had hit me, but her aura was different from those I have encountered before. And there have been many other humans before her. 

I will send a minion to inform me of her destination. I have a feeling that she is the one that I have been looking for.