Sang's the 1:Part 14

Start from the beginning

**Victor's POV**

I looked at my brother out of the corner of my eye making sure he was as alright as he insisted.

When I had rushed out of telhe classroom only to see him unconscious, it was as if my heart was ready to jump out. I was worried, anxious, and pissed all at the same time. 

Then, once I realized Sang--my Princess--was missing my every emotion shot off into hyperdrive. It took a moment to calm myself before I bent down and tapped North's cheeks....well tap is a bit of an understatement. I slapped him.

He snapped to and his hand went up and rubbed his head.

He groaned "What the fuck just happened?"

"You don't remember?," I asked. It was bad if he couldn't pinpoint the assailant.maybe Princess could....that was if this person hadnt taken her 

"I-well-fuck just let me up Vic."

I moved back and out my hand out. North was a heck of a lot bigger than me but I could at least try. I wasn't super strong like him, Silas, or even Nathan but I had a little muscle and I used every inch of it to stay in place as he gripped mg hand and pulled himself up. 

I pulled out my phone and started up a group text to alert the others that we might be under attack. I also wanted to get Dr. Green on alert to check North out. He was still running his head though the look in his face wasnt pained. It was more confused. .stunned even. But I coulsnt read pain on it anywhere 

Our brothers immediately started texting back. I could help but smile at Gabriel and Dr. Green. Those two were pretty crazy. Normally, Luke would be in the thick of it but, for all he knew, someone bad just beat up his little brother. I didn't expect to coach him joking around until we caught whoever had done it. Lucian Taylor may be a daydreamer, a player, and a jokester but not when it came to those he loved being harmed. 

As we walked, I noticed North slow down and I slowed to match his pace. "Are you okay?" 

He looked over like he forgot I was there. What was going in in his head?

"Fine," he grunted "just got a little headache is all." If I sisnt know better I would say North was blushing a little.

His phone buzzed at that moment and he scowled at it so hard I wouldn't have been surprised I'd it grew legs and ran off.

I was amused at my own thoughts butbj got concerned again when North texted "would you fuckers stop making mg phone go off? I've got a shittastic headache."

He then promptly turned his phone off and slipped it into his pocket and we continued out walk. After I was informed that all of our brothers were in the office, I slipped mine into my pocket and ignored the worried energy spreading through me. Princess had to be alright. North would be going ballistic if there was any reason to think she was not.

So, then, the only question that remained was how did North end up unconscious in the hall?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Mr. Blackbourne's POV** 

We were walking finally all together in my and Dr. Green's office. It is a cramped place for 9 men so I was hoping we could settle this matter quickly. 

Apparently, Mr. Taylor was knocked unconscious and left in the hallway after a brief dispute with Ms. Sorenson whom he them followed into the hallway where he was found in the previously aforementioned state. Myind connected the dots and instead of being angry someone had harmed my team as I was moments ago, I was now impressed and wondering what else this little bird could do.

I waited whole the others argued amongst themselves and Mr. North Taylor continued to pretend he had a real headache.

I had no doubt something was aching but it was more likely his ego than his head.

Dr. Green shined a light in his eyes and did a few other things and finally looked at me conveying his opinion which equaled what I already thought. He could find no signs of a concussion or reason for Mr. Taylor to be experiencing a headache.

I stood and the others quieted immediately. The perks of being a leader.

"You all are trained. Take a step back from the situation, examine what evidence we do have, and then speak your conclusion."

I watched amused as they all tried to connect dots but seemed to be skipping over the most obvious answer. Oftentimes, the most obvious answer was the correct one.

Mr. Lee was the first to look up at me with wide eyes and then look astonished at Mr. Taylor. Mr. Taylor, catching Mr. Lee's look, scowled at him and grunted.

Mr. Lee bit his lips to hold back his laughter and began to count.

The next to figure it out was Mr. Morgan. He and Mr. Coleman seed to pick up on it at about the same time. Their reactions, while both comical, were different.

Mr. Morgan got the same wide eyed looked as Mr. Lee and stared at Mr. Taylor unable to believe what his mind was telling him.

Mr. Coleman stared at Mr. Taylor and then proceeded to burst into laughter and roll around on the floor managing to get out a few words "oh... fuckin hell......Trouble. . north's ass.......unconscious...... shit...." His laughter caught the attention of the others and Mr. Luke Taylor put a foot out to half his friends rolling.

"What's so funny Gabe?"

"Trouble knocked North on his fuckin ass!!" 

The others all looked from me to North and, when North did not deny this, they all began to laugh as well. 

When we finally all calmed down, I said "all of you get to class except for Mr. Morgan. Will you track Ms. Sorenson's phone for me and then you may return to class as well."

Some of them dropped their mouths open and I immediately heard complaints and protests but a raise of my hand stayed them. "I'm sure you are ready to get to lunch next period so that you may discuss your brother's ...encounter?"

North's eyes narrowed at me and I didn't even attempt to hide my tiny smile. This was most amusing. 

"Next time, Mr. Taylor," i said to him "Do not create a phony illness and i may have done something to stop the ribbing you are about to receive."

As they left, I heard Mr. Coleman ask "What happened North? What did she do, make you smile and you turned to stone?" 

Maybe it was not so foolhardy to accept Ms. Sorenson into our group.