Chapter 9 preliminaries and prep

Начните с самого начала

"I-Ino is quite nice, I-I think y-you wo-would get a-along" She says 

"Alright...uhm hinata... how do we ask ino" I say loking over at the shy girl. Normally I would be fine. But since I dont know Ino that well she might say no. And what if she says no then I will be all embarrassed. And not only that Hinata will be embarrassed. Oh gosh what do I do! 

Hinata sensing my discomfort says this "I can come with you t-to ask" with the tiniest smile on her face. If I was more in tuned with crying I would have bawled right then and there. But instead I hugged her and we walked over to Ino Shika Cho. We asked them to come to my house for a big rookie 9 thing. 

"Hey guys! Uhm did you want to come over to my house later? After the exams we can do a big like dinner or something and then we can all sleep over at my place." I say thinking of ideas on the spot. 

"Yea sure, ill ask my mom and dad if I can come over. Knowing them they will probably drop me off just to say hi to you" He says with a sweatdrop. 

"My parents will probably say yes. We should definetly have a big dinner! I can get my mom to help cook if youd like" Choji says. 

"Oh really! That would be so nice! Your moms are waaay better at cooking than me..." I look over to Shikamaru who has an evil smirk on his face. 

"Shika...I dont know if your going to do the thing I think your going to do. But if your going to do the thing I think your going to do than dont." I say. I confused myself with that one. But I think I got the point across. 

"Oh I am so going to do it. Hey choji go get kiba's team and ill get the rest of katsumi's" He says. 

"NO SHIKA WAIT! DONT TELL THEM THAT!!! YOU PROMISED!" I yell trying to run after him. However, at this point im stuck in a shadow possession jutsu. "AH CHEATER!" I yell at him. If I was an old lady I would be shaking my fist at him with my cane. 

They quickly bring over everyone and then he says something I wish he wouldnt. "Ok so Katsumi is inviting everyone over to her house yes, yes. Now I would like to inform you of what happened on Mar-" I cut him off

"WAIT SHIKAMARU ILL DO ANYTHING COME ON! Pleaseeee you promised not to tell anyoooone" I beg.

"Whoa katsumi chan whats wrong? Does he have dirt on you?" Naruto asks now concerned. 

"Long story short she almost burned down both mine and choji's houses. And you know how... She put aluminum in the microwave... At both houses. On separate occasions." the traitor tells everyone my deepest secret. 

"I cant cook" I say now moping in the corner growing mushrooms. "You prooomiiiised shikaaa what the heeeeeck" I say now on the ground. "I have been betrayed" 

Long story short I was teased a bit but everyone shortly forgot about it as the matches continued. 

(Im gonna skip ahead bc we already know what happens)

Now that the preliminaries are done, me and naruto go to visit Sensei to ask if he could train us. "Ne ne sensei, can you pretty please train us!" Naruto asks with puppy dog eyes. I catch on and join the puppy dog eyes. 

"Sensei pleaaaase for your two faavorite students" I say adding the lip quiver. 

"Sorry you two, but I am going to be trainging sasuke. I already have some old friends of mine ready to teach you so dont worry." He says with his closed eye smile. 

"Oh...So thats how it is huh. Sasukes the favorite woooow big surprise there." I say sitting next to naruto in the corner. Hes drawing on the gorun and im banging my head against the wall.