Everything Done

"Nnnnggg!! Gah!! Claude!! Aahh~!! M-more~!! I'm about to cum~!" Claude smirked as he kept thrusting with all his might. It took a while but both of them released at the same time as Sebastian arched his back and moaned loudly as Claude groaned/grunted his seed filling up Sebastian inside. He then slips out as he lays next to Sebastian, who was panting "That felt perfect~" The raven says purring "If you'd like, you can have more tomorrow or when you have time~" he says huskily into his ear as he gets on top of him once more and massaged his breast as he sucks on his neck, making another hickey "Aah~" Sebastian moaned softly. Back to the two boys in the hall 'I'm glad that's over' Ciel chuckles as he stood up "Damn it.. I wanted to hear more.. but oh well, lets go have fun downstairs shall we?" He says to Ciel softly and laughs slightly "Fine... but we should-" Ciel was cut off by Alois, who had kissed him. Ciel's face turned red of embarrassment, of surprising, and of shock. He pushed him away, wiping his lips with his sleeve "There was no need to do that!" He whispers to him as he walks past him and starts heading downstairs being followed by Alois "Sorry Ciel, I just wanted to, besides that couldn't be your first kiss right?" He teased "S-shut up Trancy!" He entered the ballroom and walks away from Alois "I knew it, it was his first kiss" he laughs to himself. Both demons started to get dressed since it was almost midnight. Once they were done they headed downstairs and back into the ballroom, both going different directions to go to their masters "I apologize for taking long my lord" Sebastian says softly "It's fine.. lets just go back home.. I don't want to be here anymore.. I'm bloody tired" Ciel yawned as he was picked up by Sebastian, he was still strong even though he was female now, for a while. Anyways, Sebastian starts walking out of the room "So how much of it did you hear?" He asks the bluenette "Y-you heard me!?" "Of course, I sensed yours and Alois' souls outside the room, but I ignored both of you" he chuckles "Mmph.. w-whatever.. it doesn't matter how much I heard, all that matters is that I'm tired and I want to go to sleep" Sebastian sighs softly "Of course my lord" He then entered a carriage along with Ciel as they headed back to the Phantomhive manor. In the meantime, Claude and Alois talked about what happened upstairs in Claude's bedroom "Master, it's not very quite fond of you hearing me and Sebastian enjoying each other..." The demon butler sighed in annoyance "I'm sorry Claude, I just wanted to hear since I didn't have nothing else better to do" he snickers "Of course.." Claude pushed up his glasses "So how was it? Seeing Sebastian as a female and being all nude" "It was amazing.. I got to see a curvy body" he smirked "I hope I get to see it again sometime tomorrow" "Yea yea, I'll give you a free day tomorrow then, I want you to have fun with that Phantomhive butler" "Yes, your highness"