Claude Making His Move

"M-my lord! N-no! You shouldn't! You won't even know what he'll do to me!" "I was joking, also-" he was interrupted by Alois "Ciel! C'mon! Lets go dance!" He clings elbows with him as he pulls him to the middle of the ballroom "I'm alone again.." he says quietly "Sebastian" Claude calls out to him "I need to show you something upstairs" "Can't you just show me here?" He says dryly "No.. now c'mon" Claude grabs his arm as he pulls him out of the room and goes upstairs 'W-why is he bringing me here!?' Sebastian was panicking inside as he stayed cool and calm on the outside. Claude opened his bedroom door and entered along with Sebastian, he locked the door behind him "Uhm.. c-can I ask why you have me here?" Claude pinned him to the wall, having an arm around his waist "Because I'm going to make you mine tonight~" he says seductively in his ear "I've been wanting to have you ever since.. and I think this might as well be the perfect time to see you all nude~" Sebastian blushed darkly and tried to escape his grip "L-let me go.." He says softly, still in a feminine voice. Claude didn't listen to him as he kissed his neck and had his hand under his shirt, teasing him. Sebastian tried to hold back a moan by biting his lower lip, but it was hard for him. The spider demon pinned the other to the bed as he started to suck on his neck and undress him "N-no... Faustus..." Sebastian kept trying to resist but then felt a bite on his neck "Aah~" Claude had bit down on his neck and draw some bit of blood, he licks it up "You taste so.. amazing~" his hot breath against his neck made Sebastian bite his lower lip. Once Claude had noticed that Sebastian was all undressed, he smirked "Well this is new.." He chuckles as he had seen a bra and a different kind of underwear. Claude took off his own clothing, only leaving on his trousers. He then took off the bra from Sebastian and smirked "My my.." He bent down and licks one of his nipples as he teased the other by pinching it or rubbing it. "Mng~" Sebastian rather felt a weird sensation, wondering why he felt so tense and slightly scared.