Sebastian Female?

"What the heck happened to my body!?" Sebastian was looking at himself in the mirror as he had seen a different body position. He saw a nice curve, his hips showing off, his legs showing more skin and muscle, his ankles a bit small, his chest now having some breast [ and you get the rest ] "W-what will the others say about this?" Sebastian starts to panic "What am I even going to where now? A maid outfit?" He says sarcastically "Wait..." He then remembered something [ flashback time!! ]
"My lord, you have been invited over to the Trancy's for a ball"
"A ball? Again? Why does that blonde always want me to come, this is the fourth time.."
Sebastian chuckles "My lord, you have to attend"
Ciel sighs in annoyance "Fine.. I guess I'll go.."
"Very good" he says softly [ flashback over ]
"Oh right.. today is the ball... and I'll be seeing.. that Trancy kid and that spider.. Tch... how much I hate that demon... hold on.." he started to think "He better not try anything on me!" Sebastian was scared of what the Trancy butler will do to him if he had seen him in this estate. Sebastian sighs and starts getting gloomy "But... how did I even turn into a female..." The raven opened up his closet door and grabs his usual butler outfit "My master better not say anything about this.." Sebastian finished up as he walks out of the bedroom heading to Ciel's 'What if my master changed my body?' He asked himself 'If so.. what should I do about it? I mean.. this is the second time that's ever happened to me' The demon butler entered the masters bedroom and says "Young master is time to wake up" his voice now had changed, he covered his mouth when he had already opened the curtains 'D-did my voice..' "Ugh.. but I don't want to get up..." Ciel whined as Sebastian wanted to say something but couldn't so he cleared his throat "Young master.. uhm.. the ball is today" Ciel's eyes widened as he sat up quickly and looks over at Sebastian "What... the... heck... happened to your body... and voice..." Ciel was blushing as he thought it looked, well how can I put this.. attractive.. no more like sexy. Sebastian once again cleared his throat when he had grabbed Ciel's clothing.