Besties to lovers

☁️🍓 Synopsis 🍓☁️

Where Taehyung and Jungkook, CEOs of two most biggest company of Korea and have been best friends for almost half of their lives. Taehyung has a daughter who ships both of them a little too much, but now she and her bestie have a great plan to make them be in a relationship together.
──
[CEO au 🍃]

──[CEO au 🍃]

Ring~

The sound of bell ringing could be heard in the background. Students made their way out of their classes in hurry, some excited to go home while some hurrying to meet their friends, everyone had their own reason about their excitement.

"Aera" a girl's high pitched voice shouted down the hallway, calling her friend.

"Stop shouting for god sakes Haeun" a 17 year old girl, named Aera, rolled her eyes at her friend.

"Come on stop being mean now" Haeun, Aera's friend, whined and her being used to it.

"So are we going home directly or you have some other plans?" Aera asked Haeun, who was about to reply before Aera's phone rang.

She looked at the caller ID and smiled a little, without wasting a second, she picked up the phone and greeted the person cheerfully.

"Hi Dad" she called, hearing a soft but deep voiced chuckle from the other side,

"Hi princess, how are you?" The same voice said making the girl roll her eyes.

"Dad! I'm not a little child anymore stop calling me that" she whined while her friend was just mimicking her.

"Yeah you grew up alot but you still are my princess, you'll forever will" the said male chuckled making Aera smile too,

"Anyways why did you called?" Aera asked as she looked around for her friend.

She widened her eyes after seeing Haeun beat the shit out of a boy, on the other side everyone on the hallway was just minding their own business, they all were used to it now anyway,

"Yeah just wanted to inform that I'll come home late today. I have a business meeting with Jungkook" hearing that Aera's smile widened even more,

"Awh I hope I was there with you both, anyways say hi from me to Kookie" she happily said, making the person chuckle.

"Okay okay, I have to go now bye bub love you"