She shrugs with a sigh, "Said Yolo and went for it"

I smile knowing that is exactly something she would do, and that too for fun.

"What's up" I ask looking at her sad face, "I saw Nina making out with the same girl she cheated on me with and she saw me and smirked at me before pulling her closer and shit" she sighs, damn that's not very fucking nice.

I get up and walk to her bed and sit beside her, "Are you going to cuddle me?" She pouts and I smile before pushing her to the side and laying beside her.

"So, you going home for Christmas?" She asks out of the blue and I laugh a bit, "Abbs, I have one person to go 'home' to and he lives not so far from here, but probably. You?" I ask, My parents died in a plane crash years ago. But speaking of Xander, that man hasn't picked up any of my calls for 2 weeks now, the last time I saw him was when I brought him coffee and embarrassed myself over and over again in front of the hot person.

"Maybe, But don't think my parents want me there. I mean they haven't since the day I came out" she laughs humorlessly and I hug her closer, "I love you loser" I whisper before she chuckles, "Love you more idiot"

We lay like that for a bit in a comfy silence before she suddenly gets up and looks at me, I raise an eyebrow- I mean or at least try. Like how do people raise one but not the other?

"You look really dumb raising both eyebrows right now"

I roll my eyes before she smirks and pushes me off her bed, I fall to the floor with a thud and I groan. "Whyyyyyyyyyyy" I groan laying on the floor holding my arm that I feel on.

She shrugs "I felt like it"

"I fElT LiKe iT" I mock her and she laughs a bit, I mean I am a bit happy she isn't sad anymore.

"I hate you" I mutter getting up, "And I love you bitch"

Okay, Xander if you don't pick up I will bomb your office. I press the call button and it starts ringing.

I glare at the phone taking it away from my ear when he doesn't pick up, Fucking idiotic dumb fuck.

But what confuses me is the text I get right after, 'Come to my office' 

Why?

No.

It's like 12 at night

We should be asleep

that's no fun

I start typing, 'No'  is all I answer with, fucker wants to ignore me for 2 weeks so I'll do the same.

Last time you said that you ignored him for 4 hours

I only talked to him cause I wanted him to do my homework

Shore

'Right now, hurry up' he replies and I roll my eyes at my arrogant asshole brother. 

'no, fucking loser'

'yes, NOW'

Who do you think you are yelling at me though text bitch?

'Did you just yell at me?'

'Yes, COME HERE RIGHT NOW'

'Fucking idiot, I am going to bury you alive motherfucker. Do it again, I dare you'

'What?'

'that's what I though'

'Ask nicely and I'll think about it'

'Please come to the office'

I leave him on read -loser- as I get off my bed and throw on a hoodie over my sports bra and black skimpy ass shorts, what? They make my butt look nice.

Abby is out at a party with her other friends so i just leave her a note saying I'll be back before morning.

I grab my dorm keys before quietly walking out and locking the door behind me, Shit I forgot my phone. I un lock the door and grab it before locking it again and walking out.

I will give you hell for yelling at me Xander.

A/N
Word count: 1311

Hey you guys! Please make sure to comment on the chapter cause the last one got like no comments and yeah, just tell me if i'm doing something wrong and I'll fix it!

But I hope you like the book so far!

See ya all soon