*chapter forty nine*

Comincia dall'inizio

He pressed his face deeper into you, eyelashes fluttering closed, losing himself in the taste of you. You would never know how good you taste— he groaned out his own pleasure into your folds, making you answer them with your own.

Then he decided to focus on your clit, wanting to work you up to that sweet pleasure he'd been fantasizing taking you to for so long now, carrying out his meticulous plans...

You mewled, so cute and quiet, almost hesitant to be heard, as he sucked your clit into his mouth, hard. The hand on the sheets searched for his around your thigh, and he met your desperate fingers and let you squeeze his hand as he worked you, deep and warm and thorough, with his skillful tongue.

Unlike last night, he wasn't trying to make you wait. He wanted you to cum all over his face, to feel that rush of liquid drip from your pulsing cunt, to taste that arousal on his curious tongue. He wiggled it inside of you now, curling up slightly, as if he might be able to taste it along the walls of your pussy.

The sounds you were making were probably the most embarrassing part. Choked off moans and muffled cries as he rolled your clit between his lips, continuous swearing as his fingers eased their way past your soaked entrance, an overwhelmed, "Okay, okay, okay—" as he curled them up just right and latched onto your clit at the same time.

"Okay?" Anakin teased from below, smoothing his hand over the quivering muscles in your stomach.

"Yeah," you whimpered, relaxing again as he let up the pressure on that spot. "Okay."

"Mmm," he responded, going back to pumping his fingers in and out of you at a leisurely pace. "I love this sweet little clit."

Those words themselves brought you right to that precipice— everything flying out of your mind, leaving you dizzy and grasping at his hair, hips stuttering against his face, pleading for him to make you cum.

He chuckled deeply as he sucked at your clit harsh one last time, lips pulsing around it in time with his fingers massaging deeply into you, and it was impossible to stop the flood from releasing.

You're pretty sure you screamed, but the rush of blood through your ears drowned it all out as some otherworldly force seized your body, lifting you off the bed and rutting against his face like an animal. It scared you, how little control you had over your body as it was possessed by agonizing pleasure for what seemed like an eternity.

Anakin remained buried in your folds until your pussy stopped clenching around his fingers, moans falling to quiet, exhausted whines, and your body stopped shaking all over the bed.

His arms unlocked from around your legs, sore from fighting you down, a burn he relished in as he crawled up your body and pressed a lingering kiss to your slack lips.

"Did so well for me, angel," he smoothed the skin of your hips over with his hands, beginning to plan how to clean you up now.

You must have caught on to his thoughts as he made to get off of you, because suddenly you were grabbing at his waist and keeping him against you.

"'M not an angel," your eyes finally opened, hips wriggling over his clothed bulge pressed against you where your hips met. "And you promised..."

"You sure you still want to do that?" He smoothed the flyaways down by your hairline. "It's not too much?"

"Not too much," you shook your head. Met his lips in a short, lazy kiss, still doped up on aftershocks to put much effort into it. "I want you to do this with me. Now."

You palmed up his abs, hands resting on his chest. "... only if you want to, also."

"Of course I want to," he looked a bit worried, but it was quickly overshadowed by lust as you closed your thighs around his waist, pressing your heat against him.