*chapter forty nine*

Start from the beginning

Without your intention, your hips rolled upward, back arching to chase that drop of warm pleasure. His arms tightened over your legs in response, eyes shooting up a playful warning.

He could feel you throb beneath the gentle touch of his lips, the hot pulse of your heat slick and yearning. You whimpered above him, the sound shooting straight down his spine, and it was bliss. He loved having you here, locked in his arms, completely at his mercy.

Ever so slowly, he waited until you settled before kissing over your bud. It was an open mouth kiss, the languid drag of his plump lips over your mound eliciting the neediest whine from your throat. His hands curved over your waist, holding your bowing back to the bed, thumbs stroking your skin in relaxing circles.

"You're okay, baby," he hummed, watchful eyes on your face.

You forced in a shuttering breath, nodding and going boneless against the pillows. He murmured in praise, lowering his lips to kiss you again, only to let his tongue slip out and taste the puddle of moisture on the damp fabric, getting you used to the feeling.

The gentle touch of his tongue, the soothing stroke of his thumbs-- he was so warm, so relaxed, that you thought maybe you could fall asleep, if your pussy wasn't aching so bad.

"Please," you panted, trying your hardest to squirm in his hold. "Anakin, you can-- you can keep going--"

"I know," he circled your clit with his thumb a couple times, pulling his face back to watch. "I just like seeing you squirm."

"That's mean-- oh shit," he rubbed your pussy with his fingers, up and down, in slow, deep circles. Laughing at your blissed out face. "Please just take them off."

"So eager," he chuckled. But his fingers hooked under the band of your underwear and pulled them down your legs. They joined your shorts and shirt on the floor, and you were completely naked before him.

"You gonna let me kiss you now?" he pressed a kiss to the inside of your knee. "Down here? Without getting all shy on me?"

"I'll get embarrassed later. Just please-- kiss me."

"That's my girl," he mumbled into the skin of your thigh, lips trailing down each side. Your skin was so soft-- he could spent hours sinking his teeth into them. But for now... that glistening sight between your legs was capturing his attention.

Pressing your thighs apart, he opened your legs from him to see. You stopped breathing for a moment, arm over your eyes so you didn't have to watch, knowing he was shamelessly eyeing every inch of you the same way he'd done to the rest of your body.

You'd be deathly humiliated at how long it was taking him to do something if just the little warm puff of breath leaving his lips didn't send an almost painful jolt through your body.

And before you even had time to be embarrassed, he was lowering his mouth to, planting a kiss to your throbbing clit real soft.

Your hand flew to the sheets, the other biting at the skin of your arm as you felt his tongue flicker over your nub quickly, then wrap around it and suck it lightly into his mouth.

"Fuck— Anakin," you gasped, unable to hold in your excitement.

"I know, I know," he murmured, lips tickling your sensitive skin. "Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Mhm," you moaned, back bowing off the bed as he traced his tongue through your folds, the slick sounds ringing out in the air, the hot muscle probing around your entrance.

It all felt so weird, so different than anything you've ever experienced before— but it was like he was giving you exactly what you needed, making all the right moves to soothe your desire, feeding into your arousal.