Chapter 8 Chunin exams! (1&2 of the exam)

Start from the beginning

~~~Time skip to when we are entering the forest of death~~~

"Ne guys, I can probably sense for other people close by. That way we can get this done quickly. On another note, who should hold the scrolls?" I ask the other two. 

"Hn, I can hold them since you dobes would probably drop them." Sasuke says. 

"Alrighty then, you can hold the one we have now, and when we get the other one I can hold it." I  say feeling accomplished. 

"Ne why is that? Sasuke can just hold both of them" Naruto says. 

"Oh, this way if we do end up getting ambushed, its more likely that they will only attack one person, thinking they have both scrolls. This allows us a better chance to rebound if we lose one." I say feeling very smart at the moment. Look at me thinking ahead. 

Anyways, we end up finding a small clearing where I sit down and concentrate. After a minute or two I shoot my eyes open. "We have two teams in close proximity to us. One is to the east, and their chakra is very small, while the other is to the south. I say we go to the east, we have a more likely chance of victory. Its most likely that the team to the south is the sand nin's team. They have the same large chakra pool as when we first met them" I say standing up. So then soon enough we find the team. Lucky us, they had what we needed.

However in the fight they had poison laced kuni, and we all needed to rest a bit. So while we got our energy we found a river to wash in. I tell the two to go somewhere the cant see me, and I take my shirt off and clean myself really quickly. 

"Alright you guys im back. Its nice in the river, and its not too cold. I suggest you guys wash up a bit too. It will clean out any bleeding wounds you have. Then after we can bandage them up. I say grabbing a bandage roll from my pouch. They do as I reccomended and we sleep for the night. The next day we keep wandering trying to find the tower when naruto says he has to use the bathroom. Then an imposter comes out. They dont have the same chakra. 

"Sasuke" Is all I have to say before we both go into action. He undose his transformation and I immediatly recognise him as my Aunts old team mate. "Sasuke! This guy is way out of our leauge! Hes one of the legendary sanin! We have to run! NOW!" I yell trying to escape from the guys tounge. 

"Hmmm, shes a smart one. Katsumi senju, you look a lot like your aunt you know? That Tsunade is a troublesome one indeed" He says with that creepy smile. I use his saliva to my advantage and wiggle out of his tounge. 

"Sasuke, I dont know why hes here, but hes like 50 years old and super powerful. We have to go" I say worried and afraid. 

"Ah nice try there Katsumi, but you already know you are currently surrounded. I just want to leave sasuke here with a parting gift!" He says like its the most obvious thing to do. With no other choice but to fight, me and sasuke go at him. I use some of my strongest jutsus and I use the trees to my advantage. Using them as almost spring boards I am zooming through the trees throwing kuni and kicks. I can only nick him on the cheek. But with Sasuke and his sharingan, we can hold our own. Kind of, not really. I mean for a couple genin against a sanin, I would say we are doing pretty good. 

Then out of nowhere again Naruto shows up. "Naruto! Run, this guy is too powerful for us! Run while you still have the chance!" Sasuke says heavily breathing. 

"Sorry Sasuke, thats not my ninja way! I wont ever back down! Let alone leave my friends behind!" He says. With this I charge at him again and he pushes me aside. I manage to cut his tongue a considerable amount though. 

When naruto charges at him, he does something to his stomach and sends him flying. "Naruto!" I yell and then I jump and soften the blow he has against the tree with my own body. Now im groaning underneath Naruto, trying to stand up. "Youll be ok Naruto, just hang tight for me" I say as I set him down on the ground. I rush over to see sasuke wrapped in the mans tounge and his neck outstretches to bite onto sasuke.