Chapter 10: i love you

ابدأ من البداية

"i already took one."

"go with her, Lani, damn."

"fine, come on." we walked out of the living room and headed to our room and i started getting undressed.

"you want me to get in with you still or no?"

"whatever you wanna do, bae, it's up to you."

i wrapped a towel around myself and went to the bathroom to turn on the water.

i unwrapped the towel from myself and got into the shower.

i started washing myself and i heard the door open and close a few minutes later.

"hello?"

"it's me, ma, don't worry."

"oh, hey, my love."

"hey."

"are you getting in?"

"no, i came in cause i wanted to talk to you."

"what's wrong? tell me what's on your mind."

"do you love me?"

"what kind of question is that? you know i love you more than anything, right?"

"yeah, i was just wondering."

"anything else?"

"you wanna leave me?"

"now you're asking dumb questions. no, i would never want to leave you. i married you for a reason."

"and that reason is?"

"that i wanted to be with you and only you for the rest of my life. no one can compare to you, at all. if i didn't want you, or if i didn't love you, we would've probably already dated and broken up by now. i wanna be with you, and only you, until i take my last breath, don't get yourself so overwhelmed about the opposite of what i just told you."

"okay, thank you, ma."

"you're welcome, any time you think you need reassurance, ask me, i'm always happy to give it to you."

i rinsed my body off, grabbed my towel, and got out off the shower. i walked to Lani, she was sitting in a chair next to the mirror.

"i love you, okay? don't ever doubt it."

"i love you too." i grabbed her face a pulled her in for a kiss.

"come on." i grab her hand and we walk out the bathroom and into the room.

"can you pass me that bag, bae?"

"this one?"

"yeah."

"here. she walk up to me and handed the makeup to me.

"thank you."

"you're welcome." i walked over to the vanity and sat down.

"do you know what you're wearing, babe?"

"yeah, imma get dressed later, we still got some time."

"okay, you want me to do your makeup?"

"yes please."

"okay. come over here." she got up and walked over to me. she sat down next to me and i turned towards her.

"close your eyes." she did and i sprayed her face.

"oh shit." she flinched a little.

"calm down, bae."